Still no attacks...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...I haven't heard one word in the press, right or left, or the candidates, on how silent al queda and ISIS have been of late. Seems pretty clear that, whatever else they think, they think Trump means them harm and for real and don't want to help him get elected.

This_person

...I haven't heard one word in the press, right or left, or the candidates, on how silent al queda and ISIS have been of late. Seems pretty clear that, whatever else they think, they think Trump means them harm and for real and don't want to help him get elected.

:confused:

Mosul?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No. I mean none here. Would you agree isis actively does not want Trump to win knowing their attacks over the last year helped him, a lot?

This_person

No. I mean none here. Would you agree isis actively does not want Trump to win knowing their attacks over the last year helped him, a lot?

I think ISIS is otherwise occupied, and that the self-radicalized are less likely to take action. I don't think they care a lot who gets elected, but their funders do - and their funders want Clinton.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Probably silent in prep for a large attack.

And PS, they better not be freaking "silent", given how much we spend on our CIA and other intel programs. It's not like they all put on suits, converted to Christianity, and have decided to take on respectable employment. They are still there, they are still communicating, and our freaking intel people better be picking it up.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

And PS, they better not be freaking "silent", given how much we spend on our CIA and other intel programs. It's not like they all put on suits, converted to Christianity, and have decided to take on respectable employment. They are still there, they are still communicating, and our freaking intel people better be picking it up.

So you're saying no one at CIA is allowed to be Christians, or that the intelligence business is not a respected occupation? Same for the military?

Hijinx

So you're saying no one at CIA is allowed to be Christians, or that the intelligence business is not a respected occupation? Same for the military?

That's not what she said at all. She said the Muslims haven't bought suits and converted to Christianity and the Intel boys should be on to them.

Whoa wait a minute... it wasn't all spent on pant suits... there are priorities... 5.4 million on crystal stemware, $450,000: "To send three comedians to India on a tour called 'Make Chai Not War", $167,500,000 that was labeled "preventable cost overruns while expanding [the U.S.] embassy [in] Kabul"
and $630,000: "To increase Facebook 'likes' on four State Department pages"... more at link.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/RNC-state-department-spending/2016/10/27/id/755702/#ixzz4OP4vlnfs
Urgent: Do You Back Trump or Hillary? Vote Here Now!

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
That's not what she said at all. She said the Muslims haven't bought suits and converted to Christianity and the Intel boys should be on to them.

It is what she said. And It's not what she said. Or did.

I'll take it as a double entendre, with two distinctive possibilities, but probably your take on it.