Politico predicts a Trump win

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Man cannot be all wrong when both political parties are frightened by him.

Exactly.... I have heard 20 and 30 somethings say that Trump woke up one day and wanted to run for POTUS.... and I have to correct them. Trump has been very political ever since I can remember. I remember watching Oprah with my mother one day back in the 80's and Trump was on there talking about politics and since that time, over the years, most of the interviews I've seen have politics mentioned. Hell, this is a man who took out full page ads to tell Regan he didn't like his policies.

He has ALWAYS wanted to run and he is putting his billion dollar businesses on hold to try and basically save us all.

Even other countries are looking on us and besides thinking we are idiots, they also think it is great we are finally pushing back.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He has ALWAYS wanted to run and he is putting his billion dollar businesses on hold to try and basically save us all.

I don't know about saving us all; I more think that he's running for the same reason I'd run (if I were inclined, which I am not): "OMG, are you serious?? GTF out of the way, you idiots. Give me that!" So is it ego? Sure, but you can only watch so much ineptitude before it pisses you off and you want to do it your own damn self.

Plus a thriving economy and reasonable foreign relations is good for business. He, and everyone else, stands to make a lot more money out of a healthy America rather than a Soviet America.

tommyjo

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-signs-he-will-win-213870

Back in May, no less.

Look at their timeline of "if/then". The only one they got wrong was Trump overperforming at the first debate - he saved that for the second debate instead.

Serious, read this story. It's uncanny. Like Trump tacked that to his campaign headquarters wall and started checking them off.

Really? Did you read the story or just the headline?

Sign #1: Fail

Sign#2 Fail

Sign #3: stupid and irrelevant

Sign #4: fail

Sign #5: true

Sign #6: obvious...but he is not having the success he needed

Sign #7: true...

Sign #8 True...but by staying the course she has never fallen behind

Sing #9 half fail...half still waiting...public doesn't seem to care about either because Mr. Trump is such a buffoon and SO unqualified

Sign #10: complete fail

Sign #11: fail

Sign #12 fail

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Really? Did you read the story or just the headline?

Sign #1: Fail

Sign#2 Fail

Sign #3: stupid and irrelevant

Sign #4: fail

Sign #5: true

Sign #6: obvious...but he is not having the success he needed

Sign #7: true...

Sign #8 True...but by staying the course she has never fallen behind

Sing #9 half fail...half still waiting...public doesn't seem to care about either because Mr. Trump is such a buffoon and SO unqualified

Sign #10: complete fail

Sign #11: fail

Sign #12 fail

ForumRunner_20161028_200121.jpg