Voting Machines Switching Votes in Hollywood

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Happened in TX as well. All these Soros owned or controlling-manipulation values machines......

Unless they do hand counts of paper ballots, we will never know the real count.

Goldenhawk

Be careful when you go to vote. Apparently the votes are switching to Hillary sometimes when you vote for Trump.

Not around here; the Early Voting system at the Hollywood firehouse is a paper ballot with a scanner. There's no way for it to flip as described. Worse, there's absolutely NO way to tell whether it miscounted your vote.

The only good thing is that if someone demanded a recount, all the paper copies would be handcounted.

The bad thing (from my conservative point of view) is that even if St Marys county voted 100% conservative, it wouldn't come close to offsetting the liberals in PG and Baltimore counties. Last election, the poll results showed something like 80% red until PG results came in late and it suddenly swung to 60% blue thanks to >97% pro-Obama votes in PG and Baltimore.

Clem72

So are you saying the lady in the story lied? Was she trying to vote on the fruit machine at the bar instead of using the paper ballots?

mitzi

If the ballot you mark off goes into the scanner, how would she know that it changed? I question this woman's story. I saw her video. She also said babies are being ripped out of the womb at 9 months, which is not true. She said the abortion could be a c-section. This is just not factual.

Rommey

I'm not buying this story. Too many questions and speculation going on here.

Noting that she had seen reports on the news of votes being flipped, the woman said,
...so she already went in with the mindset that there were going to be irregularities...so is it a surprise that she "found" some?
“I went in and voted a straight Republican ticket and thank God I went back and checked and they had switched my vote from Trump to (Hillary).”
Exactly how did she go "back and check" and how did she see the vote had been switched?
She said that she had to get the vote changed back by alerting election officials, who simply told her to vote for a second time.
So she admits to voting fraudulently? If true, how would the officials cancel her first vote? What is the paper trail for the first vote and the second vote? Assuming she voted a second time and the first vote was not cancelled (how ever that might happen) then the best she did was effectively cancel her own vote (1 for Clinton, 1 for Trump). And if her first vote wasn't cancelled nor switched, then she was able to cast two votes for Trump.
“I went back the second time and made sure they didn’t change it,” she concluded.
Again how did she do this?

I voted (in PG County) by filling out a paper ballot and marked my choices, then took the paper ballots over to the scanner and fed the sheets into the machine. There was no feedback of what my vote was and the paper was fed directly into a box under the scanner. There would be no way for me to know how my vote was recorded.

BlueOx77

Can anybody participate in early voting or do you have to have some type of special voting rights?

What are "special voting rights?" Yes, you can vote during early voting even if you're not registered. You can walk up and get it done right before you vote.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can anybody participate in early voting or do you have to have some type of special voting rights?

Anybody can. I just went this afternoon.

My comment on that story:

This woman is not being truthful. I happen to live and vote in Hollywood, MD and early voters use old school paper ballots - I just did it this afternoon. Fill in the dot next to your candidate's name, feed the ballot into the scanner when you're done. If the "machine" changed her vote, there's no way she would know that.

On another note, the lines were super long and the poll guy said it had been like that all day. Said yesterday they had over 3000 voters show up. I think large turnout will be in Trump's favor.

BlueOx77

The actual turnout was 1,802 on Thursday, the first day of early voting at the center in St. Mary's County, but that's still a very encouraging figure for participation.

Goldenhawk

The actual turnout was 1,802 on Thursday, the first day of early voting at the center in St. Mary's County, but that's still a very encouraging figure for participation.
According to a PDF file on the St Mary's County Board of Elections web page
http://www.stmarysmd.com/supervisorofelections/docs/2012GeneralEarlyVotingTurnout.pdf
in 2012 (last presidential election) the first-day early voting turnout was 1460, with 558 Dem and 698 Rep voters. Total early voting turnout was 7096, 11.1% of the eligible voters. I expect it will in general be higher this year merely because early voter turnout is rising as people get comfortable with the idea. So 1802 may not be that remarkably higher than the 2012 election.

Digging a little further, the early voting Dem/Rep ratio was fairly similar (44%D/56%R) to the final election results (41%D/59%R).

Also of interest, the total early votes cast for the entire early voting window were about 51000, out of a total 61000 cast during the complete election cycle. So the huge majority of St Mary's voters did vote early. That brings up something interesting: if there is a last-minute "October surprise" serious enough to sway voters, its effect will be seriously dampened by the huge percentage of early votes cast that cannot be changed. I wonder if that's good or bad. It may be why the Democrats hammered Trump on ethics a couple weeks ago, and only now is the FBI revisiting the Hillary email case... the Trump hit was perfectly timed for early voting, but the Hillary hit is now almost too late, even though we're about 10 days away from the actual election day.

I'd love to see the stats for party affiliation of the early voting, however. I wonder if the balance is lopsided.

tommyjo

The bad thing (from my conservative point of view) is that even if St Marys county voted 100% conservative, it wouldn't come close to offsetting the liberals in PG and Baltimore counties. Last election, the poll results showed something like 80% red until PG results came in late and it suddenly swung to 60% blue thanks to >97% pro-Obama votes in PG and Baltimore.

So...what part of "majority wins" don't you understand??

You must also think that it is unfair that such a large acreage in the middle of the country votes red while a smaller acreage on the coast voted blue???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You must also think that it is unfair that such a large acreage in the middle of the country votes red while a smaller acreage on the coast voted blue???

How's it hanging, girl? Having a good night? Your masters schooling you how to spin the latest?

:roflmao:

Goldenhawk

Oh, relax. The fact that I wish the country was more conservative doesn't mean I'm stupid.

littlelady

God bless the USA
How's it hanging, girl? Having a good night? Your masters schooling you how to spin the latest?

:roflmao:

Your use of 'hanging' made me laugh; as in chads. TJ is a lost cause. Hub and I were saying tonight that Hillary supporters are in a total Kool-Aid induced stupor, and in total denial of anything negative that comes out about Hill and Bill. I am surprised that the Earth is not vibrating with the tantrums the libprogs are doing simultaneously, right now. :tantrum:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Also, and it has been posted before, Soros owns companies that provide voting machines to America. Nothing wrong with that situation. :barf: Soros funds BLM, also. Wake up, America. Can y'all say puppet? Hopefully, this October surprise that no one saw comey, I mean coming, will be the end of the Clinton reign.

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
if there is a last-minute "October surprise" serious enough to sway voters, its effect will be seriously dampened by the huge percentage of early votes cast that cannot be changed. I wonder if that's good or bad. It may be why the Democrats hammered Trump on ethics a couple weeks ago, and only now is the FBI revisiting the Hillary email case... the Trump hit was perfectly timed for early voting, but the Hillary hit is now almost too late, even though we're about 10 days away from the actual election day.

Which is why the Donks almost demand their supporters vote early. This cycle more than others, they realize their candidate is tainted and sickly. She could end up in jail or the morgue at any time. So the Donks want to get those never-Trump, LIV voters in the corral early.