Clinton Email investigation is being reopened

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Won't amount to squat. Damn haven't we learned yet that it's just money wasted as long as Obama owns the Justice Department?

Are you high? Or simply didn't bother reading the damn thing? There is NO way to spin this this close to the election
The FBI has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, in a stunning turn of events just days before the presidential election.

FBI Director James Comey wrote in a letter to top members of Congress Friday that the bureau has “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”

You should be asking why the administration has changed their minds and told Comey to do this.

Hijinx

Are you high? Or simply didn't bother reading the damn thing? There is NO way to spin this this close to the election

You should be asking why the administration has changed their minds and told Comey to do this.

It's a farce Larry. You are the one that is high if you think this investigation will be concluded before the election and they will decide to indict Hillary.
Sure they say they will investigate. THEY KNOW IT ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE.
Comey is owned and operated by Obama and Hillary.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Could it be that Elizabeth Warren is meeting with the big O in the WH as we speak?

All I know is Hijinx must be in some sort of deep mental denial. He ought to be doing hand stands. There simply is not time for her to get out of this. This is THE nail, the silver bullet, the stake through the heart.

Elizabeth or Bernie???

I heard conversation today about Bernie and why he stayed in so long after he was technically beaten and it was in reference to the wiki crap; THEY knew bad stuff was coming and it was a matter that could knock her out.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's a farce Larry. You are the one that is high if you think this investigation will be concluded before the election and they will decide to indict Hillary.
Sure they say they will investigate. THEY KNOW IT ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE.
Comey is owned and operated by Obama and Hillary.

I see. So, Hillary, owning Comey, though this would be a good idea and help her win.

Got it.

Grumpy

Here come the conspiracy theories.

Conspiracies are reality nowadays, didn't you get the memo? Nothing would surprise me over these next 11 days..or through the end of December..Trump could lose; Trump could win in a landslide and the electoral college refuses to certify the vote; Hillary could keel over and Obama issues and EO to delay the election; and on and on and on...You ain't seen nothing yet. The longest odds are on a peaceful, respectful turnover of power.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Conspiracies are reality nowadays, didn't you get the memo? Nothing would surprise me over these next 11 days..or through the end of December..Trump could lose; Trump could win in a landslide and the electoral college refuses to certify the vote; Hillary could keel over and Obama issues and EO to delay the election; and on and on and on...You ain't seen nothing yet. The longest odds are on a peaceful, respectful turnover of power.

Totally disagree. At this level, nothing is an accident or unknown. I mean, come on! They KNOW what is in the wiki stuff. Everything points to a raucous election but no one is excited about Hillary. No one is going to feel robbed if/when she gets foisted on her own petard(s). The media, all the voices, have been playing their role, including trying to push back against the wiki stuff, calling it the problem and not what it uncovers. They could protect her THIS far but not THAT far.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You give them far too much credit.

I don't mean they control events. They control THEIR responses. If this, then that. If the other, then plan B, 1.07.

You agree they KNOW what's in the docs, yes? So, they've probably been reached, quietly, and told "We will release this if you don't do that". They probably said "Look, we can't look like we did as you dictated. We have to look like we're in control. Let us do our thing and then you drop your bomb last minute, justice is done, everyone did 'the right thing'.

Grumpy

So, they've probably been reached, quietly, and told "We will release this if you don't do that". They probably said "Look, we can't look like we did as you dictated. We have to look like we're in control. Let us do our thing and then you drop your bomb last minute, justice is done, everyone did 'the right thing'.

So you do believe in conspiracies?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So you do believe in conspiracies?

Do I believe the US gummint killed JFK? No. I believe they ####ed up, said to themselves "This Oswald guy is a clown, nothing to see here" and then needed to cover that up so as to not look stupid and inept. So, yeah, I believe in conspiracies but not for nefarious, grand plots. For simple reasons. We did it again with 9/11. It can NOT be that we knew about them and a bureaucrat stopped our guys from stopping it.

I think the conspiracy here is that Obama HAD to do all he could to support her, to be seen as doing his best to support her and that he was going to do that but only up to a point. Keep in mind that this is NOT a D and R thing. It's all the people INSIDE both parties and their rivalries and interests. Bernie didn't stay in late for his health. He knew there was reason to stay. The thing got covered up longer than he could justify. So, was it inevitable? I don't know. Maybe there has been a race going on to try and stop this and maybe not everyone was doing all they could. Or, maybe they were simply waiting to play their hand as best they could?

Or I am totally wrong. :shrug:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
So... this new investigation has nothing to do with Clinton but rather Weiner? And we care about Weiner, why?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
The article in the Fox link says

A senior law enforcement official separately told Fox News the FBI decision is not linked to WikiLeaks messages or any hack, and the newly discovered emails did not come from the Clinton server – but from another device from another government official.

I think that's interesting.

Then there's this article:

Comey...has sought legal assistance from outside of the DOJ and he will not be hindered again by Loretta Lynch.

A former senior law enforcement officer recently revealed that the FBI is working with U.S. attorneys in New York City for proprietorial support in their ongoing investigations of the Clinton Foundation. New York City is where the foundation’s main offices are located. Another drastic blow to Clinton is the fact that the lead prosecutor in the case is Preet Bharara, a U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara has successfully convicted banks, hedge fund managers and Wall Street insiders along with prominent politicians.

http://viralliberty.com/fbi-ignores-obamas-orders-lanuches-massive-investigation-hillary/

Of course, this is just one of my satire sights, so please don't feel obligated to believe it.