What Happens if Hillary Clinton is Indicted Before the Election...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
...OR steps down?

What?? That's crazy talk! :killingme

I highly doubt she will be indicted before Nov. 8th. HOWEVER, I am about 99% certain she will never, ever, ever (like EVER) quit!

BUT, just in case something happens - Kaine will not become the nominee automatically.

With the Democratic candidate once again the subject of a criminal investigation, it raises many questions as to what happens if she is indicted or relinquishes her candidacy before the election, or even after. The law is hazy in some of these situations, so let’s tackle them one by one.
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/her...if-hillary-clinton-is-indicted-or-steps-down/

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
In an earlier post the discussion says that the DNC can name its candidate should Hillary quit or croak before the inauguration.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Bann..

I went on a rapid search myself for those answers and had no luck. I'd love to know the answer myself although I don't think she is going to be convicted before Nov. 8th.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If she loses I wouldn't bet money on that.

It would surprise me. You know deals are being scratched out right this minute in the event that Trump wins. Hillary has goods on pretty much everyone in Washington, so you know they're all pissing their pants because if she goes down, they all go down.

That thudding drumbeat you hear is Paul Ryan kicking his own ass.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It would surprise me. You know deals are being scratched out right this minute in the event that Trump wins. Hillary has goods on pretty much everyone in Washington, so you know they're all pissing their pants because if she goes down, they all go down.

Remember that Trump is a RINO, and will be putting his own people in place. To gain credence for his campaign promises he has to do something. It's unlikely that he's going to get a wall built, so he's got to do something headline making and she's the low fruit.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Remember that Trump is a RINO, and will be putting his own people in place. To gain credence for his campaign promises he has to do something. It's unlikely that he's going to get a wall built, so he's got to do something headline making and she's the low fruit.

Yep... the big question is if she can be charged, convicted and pardoned before Obama leaves office. :shrug:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

That is the damned truth. The Clintons have something on everyone and no one person or collective group has ever had the balls to stop them.

Until now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Especially if she loses. Trump can not, must not go after her if he wins or we are a tin pot third world #### hole.

When did you start parroting mindless leftwing talking points?

Tin pot third world #### holes are when heads of state run amok with corruption and criminality, and never get held accountable. If Trump goes after her, that would make us a nation that upholds our laws, regardless of who you are or who you know.