Martin O'Malley

Dakota

~~~~~~~
acts like a big fat giant douchebag turd on Fox and he has acted this way several times in the past.

:banghead: <--- annoying that they keep bringing him back on.

I turned i5 on just as the interview with Omalley began. He appeared to have a very strong, scripted list of points to make and boy did he get flustered when he was called out for twisting the true facts. He started off with confidence in the yarn he was about to spin, but totally got tangled up in his own words by the end. He tripped and fell flat.

Hijinx

I turned i5 on just as the interview with Omalley began. He appeared to have a very strong, scripted list of points to make and boy did he get flustered when he was called out for twisting the true facts. He started off with confidence in the yarn he was about to spin, but totally got tangled up in his own words by the end. He tripped and fell flat.

Yes , his governance of Maryland did the same thing.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

You are being nice... he acted like a big fat giant douchebag turd :lol:

But yes, you summed it up very well Kwillia and much nicer than I ever could :wink:.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I didn't see this before. Here it is for those who missed it. For those who don't want to watch, pass it by.

[video]http://video.foxnews.com/v/5190500128001/?#sp=show-clips[/video]

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I didn't see this before. Here it is for those who missed it. For those who don't want to watch, pass it by.

[video]http://video.foxnews.com/v/5190500128001/?#sp=show-clips[/video]

After seeing this, I stand with Dakota. omalley IS a big fat giant douchebag turd.

Vince

acts like a big fat giant douchebag turd on Fox and he has acted this way several times in the past.

:banghead: <--- annoying that they keep bringing him back on.
He was a jackass as our governor, didn't think he'd change any except to become more of a jackass.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Donald Trump's Russian allies..."

WTF? I hope Trump sues his ass off for that. There is zero evidence that "the Russians" are even responsible for the hacks - that's just more bull#### the Hillary campaign has put out there. And then that lie evolves to become "Donald Trump's Russians."

One presumes "the Russians" to mean "the Russian government," however that's not even what's being thrown out there. A Russian hacker group may be behind it, but that is not the same as "the Russian government". Which means the phrase "the Russians" is a boldfaced manipulation aimed squarely at idiots who don't know any better.

And if it is a Russian anybody/anything, there is absolutely NO evidence that they are in alliance with Trump.

And he denies that Hillary is under criminal investigation?

####ing O'Malley. He is borderline mentally retarded. Even Tucker is astonished at O'Malley's ignorance.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And if it is a Russian anybody/anything, there is absolutely NO evidence that they are in alliance with Trump.

And he denies that Hillary is under criminal investigation?

This has been the left's tactic for decades; deny and deflect. Make up the lie, say it enough times until people begin to believe it. And those on the left (voters), want to believe it for political reasons.

Grumpy

This has been the left's tactic for decades; deny and deflect. Make up the lie, say it enough times until people begin to believe it. And those on the left (voters), want to believe it for political reasons.

:yeahthat: In 2012 it was a video that caused Benghazi

Hijinx

I get a kick out of their accusing Russia of hacking.
It's an old trick of Democrats to accuse others of doing what they have already done.
Does anyone believe that we are not hacking the Russians?

Certainly we are, or we are trying to.

I cannot believe after Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to the Russians who gave it to the Iranians that she would accuse Trump of being friendly with the Russians.