the deplorables

Hijinx

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway admonished a man who shouted "Jew-S-A!" at reporters at a Trump rally Saturday night and said she would have had him removed if she had seen it.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/30/polit...llyanne-conway-jew-s-a-deplorable0952AMVODtop

I wonder what Hillary and Soros paid that a-hole to go there and do that,
I would bet money he was hired by the either Hillary or Soros.

The camera was right there to record him, it was a set-up. No doubt in my mind.
The press just happened to be right there to question the Trump campaign.

Much too consequential not to be a set-up. Right down to the Trump T shirt.

Tito

Donkey Smell
I wonder what Hillary and Soros paid that a-hole to go there and do that,
I would bet money he was hired by the either Hillary or Soros.

The camera was right there to record him, it was a set-up. No doubt in my mind.
The press just happened to be right there to question the Trump campaign.

Much too consequential not to be a set-up. Right down to the Trump T shirt.

Everything is a setup.

:crazy:

Hijinx

you and everyone else are naive if you dont think these kind of people exist. Roll your happy azz to WalMart to prove my point.

We know they exist, we know the Democrats hired them. Wikileaks told us so.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
you and everyone else are naive if you dont think these kind of people exist. Roll your happy azz to WalMart to prove my point.
You worse than naive if you believe that something like this isn't in her everyday play book.

This_person

I'm sure it goes both ways

I do notice that you never answered the original question... Do you believe that Hillary and/or her campaign staff are too ethical to have paid people to do this?

You are correct it may be possible that this person is simply a nutjob all on his own, but the question wasn't whether or not he is a nutjob all on his own. The question was whether you find it beneath the ethical standards of Mrs. Clinton to order/allow paying for such negative publicity aimed at Mr. Trump.