Hattie, the bucking bronco dog

Popster

Another great shot by my daughter who was just chosen as the winner of the Fine Art Photography Series Award by FotoWeekDC

I'm a proud papa

Capture.JPG

littlelady

God bless the USA
Look carefully to the left of Hattie. Hattie is about to jump on Beanie.

Ah ha! Thanks! I still want to know what plant all that furry stuff is. I have endless love for Hattie and Beanie, and always look forward to their pics. I show them to Daisy, too! :smile:

Popster

The plants are marsh grass. The first time you encounter it in the winter and let your hand trail down the leaves it slices you like razor blades. You only do that one time.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The plants are marsh grass. The first time you encounter it in the winter and let your hand trail down the leaves it slices you like razor blades. You only do that one time.

Thanks for the info on the marsh grass. I never knew that because we didn't live on the beach. We lived on Long's Cove; which is the backwash/creek that runs off the Pax River to Cypress Swamp. Which is so weird because I am from NOLA, and Cypress Swamp is the northern most cluster of cypress trees. I always loved that. Here is a pic of Daisy and her Christmas present. She loves y'all! She is a little jealous because I love Hattie and Beanie, too! :smile:

Attachments

• daisy.jpg
    daisy.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

Thanks for the info on the marsh grass. I never knew that because we didn't live on the beach. We lived on Long's Cove; which is the backwash/creek that runs off the Pax River to Cypress Swamp. Which is so weird because I am from NOLA, and Cypress Swamp is the northern most cluster of cypress trees. I always loved that. Here is a pic of Daisy and her Christmas present. She loves y'all! She is a little jealous because I love Hattie and Beanie, too! :smile:

She is a real cutie pie!!!!

Roman

Precious!