WMAL - This morning's show and Joe DiGenova

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wow.

Joe was just on for his segment. If you can get a podcast of this segment (or whatever you call them) - do it! He started his segment by saying that what was going on in the FBI right now -with the agents - is the equivalent of the Caine Mutiny. He said that Comey didn't have "any choice" but to send that letter to the Congress that he was re-opening this investigation. He said the agents were ready to revolt. Period. The agents already know what the emails are about -they had the permission of Weiner to see the computer. They got the search warrant to be safe. He said the AGENTS were pissed about the outcome of the original investigation.

He basically said this was a yuuuuuge, big deal for the Hillster.

What will happen before the election - who knows. But the streets are talking and it's not good for Clinton.

On TV yesterday and this morning, it's interesting to watch the Democrat 2nd and 3rd tier commentators come on and sputter and stutter that there's nothing to see here, move along. The more VIP commentators closer to the campaign haven't been on that I've noticed this morning.

Podesta and Mookie had to be on the Sunday shows, otherwise there would be hell to pay. and I thought Mookie was wincing and grimacing so much he looked like he was being pinched on the butt every five seconds. It was awesome watching him squirm.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I thought Mookie was Huma. Who is Mookie?

I never want to underestimate the power of the Clinton machine.

Hijinx

I thought Mookie was Huma. Who is Mookie?

I never want to underestimate the power of the Clinton machine.

Good Move. It is far from over. The Democrat party has every one of it's Congressional Critters by the balls.

Not one word of criticism has leaked out.
At some point a person would think one of them would stand up and say "This sh1t just aint right."
Not one has broken.

It shows the grip Hillary and the Clinton's and Obama have on them, and the Cowardice and corruptness of the whole bunch.
Yes Steny Hoyer, I mean you. When you endorse a POS like this you are a part and parcel of the corruptness.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Good Move. It is far from over. The Democrat party has every one of it's Congressional Critters by the balls.

Not one word of criticism has leaked out.
At some point a person would think one of them would stand up and say "This sh1t just aint right."
Not one has broken.

It shows the grip Hillary and the Clinton's and Obama have on them, and the Cowardice and corruptness of the whole bunch.
Yes Steny Hoyer, I mean you. When you endorse a POS like this you are a part and parcel of the corruptness.

More and more of the liberal press are demanding HRC step down for the good of the country.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
More and more of the liberal press are demanding HRC step down for the good of the country.

She can't win now. So what is worse, to have supported her to the bitter end or lead the charge off of the good ship Clinton as it careens towards the rocks?

MR47930

She can't win now. So what is worse, to have supported her to the bitter end or lead the charge off of the good ship Clinton as it careens towards the rocks?
Read the comments under the HuffPo facebook post about early voting...

This email scandal doesn't even register as an issue with her voters. She can, and will win. I hope I'm wrong but reading the comments suggest otherwise.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Wow.

Joe was just on for his segment. If you can get a podcast of this segment (or whatever you call them) - do it! He started his segment by saying that what was going on in the FBI right now -with the agents - is the equivalent of the Caine Mutiny. He said that Comey didn't have "any choice" but to send that letter to the Congress that he was re-opening this investigation. He said the agents were ready to revolt. Period. The agents already know what the emails are about -they had the permission of Weiner to see the computer. They got the search warrant to be safe. He said the AGENTS were pissed about the outcome of the original investigation.

He basically said this was a yuuuuuge, big deal for the Hillster.

This one? https://audioboom.com/posts/5226447-mornings-on-the-mall-10-31-16-7-am-hour?t=0 I am listening to it as I post this so don't know for sure if the discussion is included in this potcast.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Read the comments under the HuffPo facebook post about early voting...

This email scandal doesn't even register as an issue with her voters. She can, and will win. I hope I'm wrong but reading the comments suggest otherwise.

Well, of course. It's a given I assumed we all accepted as reality, her voters, his, the core could not care less about their guy or gals problems. This is about the people who decide our presidential elections, those in the middle and who do not vote early. With lynch and her Clinton visit, Comey trying to save the trust in the fbi, potential involvement and knowledge by the President, we're on the verge of a real crisis.

Hijinx

What makes you think she can't win? You have more faith in the mental abilities of the American public than I do.
Certainly she can win. It's a distinct possibility. and she isn't about to quit.
She may even have another hit planned for Trump in the next 8 days.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What makes you think she can't win? You have more faith in the mental abilities of the American public than I do.
Certainly she can win. It's a distinct possibility. and she isn't about to quit.
She may even have another hit planned for Trump in the next 8 days.

I thought I was always right? Make up your damn mind! :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I post a good bit of political stuff on my FB wall. A number of times, one of my Lefty friends (the ones who haven't unfollowed me :jet:) will post, "Why? What's going on?" This will be regarding a story that's been all over the news for days - like EmailGate. My takeaway is that many people are flat not paying attention. They don't watch the news, or read the news, or get any news of meaning. They registered as a D or R for whatever reason, and now they're on a team. Kind of like Redskins fans. They vote straight D or straight R with no real knowledge of the candidate or issues.

So are Hillary voters stupid? I think it's more like so many of them (and Rs as well) are simply uninterested and uninformed. Granted, there are the ones who can come back and make some nonsensical defense of their girl that they heard some dork on TV say, but if you press them just a bit....they run away because they're not really that involved or thinking critically; they're just repeating what they've heard.

Hijinx

I post a good bit of political stuff on my FB wall. A number of times, one of my Lefty friends (the ones who haven't unfollowed me :jet:) will post, "Why? What's going on?" This will be regarding a story that's been all over the news for days - like EmailGate. My takeaway is that many people are flat not paying attention. They don't watch the news, or read the news, or get any news of meaning. They registered as a D or R for whatever reason, and now they're on a team. Kind of like Redskins fans. They vote straight D or straight R with no real knowledge of the candidate or issues.

So are Hillary voters stupid? I think it's more like so many of them (and Rs as well) are simply uninterested and uninformed. Granted, there are the ones who can come back and make some nonsensical defense of their girl that they heard some dork on TV say, but if you press them just a bit....they run away because they're not really that involved or thinking critically; they're just repeating what they've heard.

I won't mention any names, but some who only post and run away are in my opinion mentally ill.
They look dead at the trees and cannot see the forest.