Own It

mAlice

professional daydreamer
[video=youtube;JAyfKd_gZ1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAyfKd_gZ1o[/video]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not by the thousands, Chachi; by the millions.

He's right. Just like I want to slap Obama voters who are now bitching about Obamacare and illegals and terrorism. Well, you voted for this #### so shut up your bawlbabying. "Oh, but it's all the Republicans' fault!!" That's what these braindeads come back with. I swear I would strip every single last one of them of their voting rights. You shouldn't be allowed to have a say in our government if you're that damn dumb.

Hijinx

Not by the thousands, Chachi; by the millions.

He's right. Just like I want to slap Obama voters who are now bitching about Obamacare and illegals and terrorism. Well, you voted for this #### so shut up your bawlbabying. "Oh, but it's all the Republicans' fault!!" That's what these braindeads come back with. I swear I would strip every single last one of them of their voting rights. You shouldn't be allowed to have a say in our government if you're that damn dumb.

The Democrats like to speak of Obama and his ending of a recession.
(actually he had nothing to do with it, and IMO it isn't over)

Now here comes Hillary, She has already said she will raise taxes. Obama care has gone up 25% or more and promises to get even higher next year.

Try disputing this. Every dollar that goes into higher health insurance rates and every dollar that goes into higher taxes is another dollar taken out of the economy.
Every job that leaves America is another job we don't have.
Hillary says she will tax the rich. There aren't enough rich people in this country to make up what it takes to pay out the entitlements.
The Middle Class is going to get the burden, and anyone who doesn't believe that is a damned fool.

tommyjo

Try disputing this. Every dollar that goes into higher health insurance rates and every dollar that goes into higher taxes is another dollar taken out of the economy.
Every job that leaves America is another job we don't have.
Hillary says she will tax the rich. There aren't enough rich people in this country to make up what it takes to pay out the entitlements.
The Middle Class is going to get the burden, and anyone who doesn't believe that is a damned fool.

Lord you are dumb.

The only money that is "taken out of the economy" is money that is buried in jars in the backyard. Taxes don't take money of the economy, you dolt. Taxes simply redirect how money is allocated within the economy. Money spent on health insurance is not money taken "out of the economy"...the money is being used to purchase a service.

The entitlements that are going to cause our problems aren't food stamps...they are Medicare and Medicaid.

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
Lord you are dumb.

The only money that is "taken out of the economy" is money that is buried in jars in the backyard. Taxes don't take money of the economy, you dolt. Taxes simply redirect how money is allocated within the economy. Money spent on health insurance is not money taken "out of the economy"...the money is being used to purchase a service.

The entitlements that are going to cause our problems aren't food stamps...they are Medicare and Medicaid.

YSF- I paid into Medicare with every pay check I earned. It is not an entitlement!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
tommyjo;5708907. said:
Money spent on health insurance is not money taken "out of the economy"...the money is being used to purchase a service.

No it isn't. Buying insurance nothing more than a legal form of gambling.

Clem72

No it isn't. Buying insurance nothing more than a legal form of gambling.

Sure, but even gambling profits go back into the economy. Or what do you call it when Mr. Wynn develops a new property, or buys another yacht?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sure, but even gambling profits go back into the economy. Or what do you call it when Mr. Wynn develops a new property, or buys another yacht?

I was objecting to the "purchase a service" assertion. See the bold? ;-)

Hijinx

Lord you are dumb.

Tommy if you are right maybe the Government should just tax us 100% and take care of us all.
I believe that is what you Hillary voters really want.

hell you are doing that for 47% of us now.