Huma has 650K emails

MR47930

That is what I am seeing from news searches...

650K email messages times 2 minutes each to review (which is not EVEN going to be enough time) is 21,667 hours (roughly) or 903 days according to my foggy math.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...thony-weiners-laptop-shared-wife-huma-abedin/

Well this isn't getting sorted out anytime soon. :faint:

One would assume they have a team of people looking into it, not just one dude in a basement. With 50 people working on it that could turn into 18 days. it wouldn't surprise me if they did only have one guy working on it though.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
One would assume they have a team of people looking into it, not just one dude in a basement. With 50 people working on it that could turn into 18 days. it wouldn't surprise me if they did only have one guy working on it though.

I am curious how many are going to be reviewing them....

AND some reports are saying that they have found the missing emails from Clinton's server. OUCH!!!

stew77

The FBI has a search program for specific words, and this will cut down to less than a week...it is fast. Note to self/everyone: no matter if you "delete" your emails, most if not all can be recovered!! Just FYI!!