Comey a hero in July - what happened?

SamSpade

REP. ELIJAH CUMMINGS (D-MD): I don't know whether your family's watching this, but I hope that they are as proud of you as I am, because you are the epitome of what a public servant is all about. Sacrificing over and over and over again, trying to do the right thing, sometimes coming under ridicule, but again still doing the right thing. So I hope they are proud of you.

They all loved him...

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-loved-fbi/

That was in July.....

NOW, because we all have short memories, we're supposed to believe he's a partisan scumbag. Carville thinks the FBI is working with the KGB in concert with Republicans.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Sam, you would not have posted this, unless you were concerned. I have been concerned for a long time, but am called all sorts of names on this forum by the libs. They don't do that to you because they know you know your stuff, and you are fair and balanced. If you are concerned, I just went into overdrive concern. The libs are the most hypocritical, agenda driven, power hungry, lying pieces of you know I have ever seen in my lifetime. It is down right scary what is happening to America, and the ignorant freebie pigs are going to bring this country down, welfare recipients and illegals. It is sad to watch. I am hoping for a miracle, and Trump is elected; otherwise we are done. Period. End of story.

Add one more thing. BLM threatens to riot if Trump is elected. Why did this happen to America? Very sad.

SamSpade

I just found it amusing that the entire run of Democratic leadership had the highest praise for Comey in July and contempt for Republicans who questioned his decision.

Now that the situation does NOT run in their favor, they're accusing him of partisanship, violating the Hatch Act, collusion with the *Russians* (interesting to me because Hillary's weird complaint that "they don't have any evidence" which is irrelevant) and so forth.

I'm reminded somewhat of the switch in concern and alarm over Saddam Hussein from 1998 all the way through 2003 that the Democrats demonstrated - until Bush went to war - and they all did a 180.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I just wish democrats and Clinton supporters could get it in their heads that none of this happens if Clinton had just followed the rules to begin with.

SamSpade

I just wish democrats and Clinton supporters could get it in their heads that none of this happens if Clinton had just followed the rules to begin with.

It's weirder than THAT - for example, they're not at all denying the material found in Wikileaks at all - no, it's the RUSSIANS who helped hack into a server that hitherto had NEVER been hacked into and never presented a threat to national security. The emails themselves - well - so?

Moreover, AFTER IT HAD BEEN BLEACHED, when Trump amusingly quipped that maybe the Russians - because they'd never hacked into it - could provide the missing emails - the Clinton campaign went ballistic over him suggesting that a foreign power hack into her servers.

You know - the ones long since wiped and emails totally destroyed.

Aside from the fact that it is *impossible* - they were expecting people to believe that the Russians NEVER got into it and also DID get into it. And could get into it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
yes Wikileeks was the darling while roasting Bush ..... now the shoe is on the other foot

awpitt

Main Streeter
It’s funny how, when Comey gave Clinton a free pass back in July, the Democrats were singing his praises and the Republicans were ready to hang him. Now, everything has flipped. Comey reopens the investigation and now the Republicans are singing his praises and the Democrats are ready to hang him. Just shows the amazing hypocrisy that occupies both the Democrat and Republican parties.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's weirder than THAT - for example, they're not at all denying the material found in Wikileaks at all - no, it's the RUSSIANS who helped hack into a server that hitherto had NEVER been hacked into and never presented a threat to national security. The emails themselves - well - so?

Moreover, AFTER IT HAD BEEN BLEACHED, when Trump amusingly quipped that maybe the Russians - because they'd never hacked into it - could provide the missing emails - the Clinton campaign went ballistic over him suggesting that a foreign power hack into her servers.

You know - the ones long since wiped and emails totally destroyed.

Aside from the fact that it is *impossible* - they were expecting people to believe that the Russians NEVER got into it and also DID get into it. And could get into it.

It's like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar, then blaming mom for putting the jar where you could reach it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It’s funny how, when Comey gave Clinton a free pass back in July, the Democrats were singing his praises and the Republicans were ready to hang him. Now, everything has flipped. Comey reopens the investigation and now the Republicans are singing his praises and the Democrats are ready to hang him. Just shows the amazing hypocrisy that occupies both the Democrat and Republican parties.

The only thing I can say to that is, all the evidence we knew it was absolutely obvious that Clinton violated the rules and the law; and that's just the evidence we knew. The agents involved in the investigation knew it too. So, outrage by republicans was justified. The democrats are politicizing this latest chapter in the Hillary email scandal. And that's the key word... this is a scandal; of the worst kind. Rather than get all bent out of shape, democrats should be enraged that Clinton did such a stupid thing. Instead, they proper her up, conspired to push Sanders out to make sure she got the nod, and now probably having buyer’s remorse. The worst, most corrupt presidential candidate to ever hold that position. How proud they must be.

Hijinx

LMAO at Elijah Cummings. He isn't a public servant, He is Hillary's slave.

She owns this boy.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

You truly don't see the difference here?

SamSpade

It's not surprising - the Democrats were thoroughly convinced that Hillary was completely innocent of wrongdoing and so Comey's decision confirmed what they thought already - that the whole mess was a pointless Republican witch hunt that was brought to a close. The Republicans thought the decision was a joke and somehow motivated for something other than following the law. Even the FBI agents involved weren't crazy about it, and I have to admit, the whole deal is fishy - the airplane meeting with Bill and not at least brought before a grand jury.

Coming back to it again just prior to the election - also looks fishy IF the investigation doesn't yield something extraordinary. If it does NOT, it will look like Comey is just doing CYA due to disgruntled agents and a possibility of a Trump presidency - in which case he might lose his job.

So to the Republicans, he is correcting a mistake - because, please, Hillary is NOT innocent of all wrongdoing, others HAVE gone to jail for less - but to the Democrats he is timing it in a way that will hurt her campaign.

I don't think that can be the case, because if he knuckled under partisan pressure before, it doesn't make sense that he'd do it again the other way. If he knuckled under pressure to the GOP - well, Hillary is ahead - why might he do that, especially when it was a non-issue previously? There's no practical reason. There's no sensible motive unless he is a complete partisan hack, in which case - why would he rule against them in July? No sense.

MY GUT tells me nothing will come of it - he is just furthering the investigation because the Weiner case is revealing emails that may have been destroyed and need investigating. I don't think you need explosive damaging evidence to re-open a case, just lots of NEW evidence. It may well be that the emails will totally overlap or if they don't, there won't be anything THERE. This is where Hillary is wrong, and being a lawyer, she knows she is. He can re-open a case and check the emails. She's pissed that he's doing it NOW rather than after the election - because it "looks bad". But if you want someone to BE non-partisan, they do it when it comes to light, not when it is politically expedient.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's not surprising - the Democrats were thoroughly convinced that Hillary was completely innocent of wrongdoing and so Comey's decision confirmed what they thought already

I don't think this at all. I think they knew she was as guilty as sin; but had enough power to push Comey in the direction they wanted him to go. I also think they were sweating bigly, not knowing exactly what Comey might do.

Hijinx

Yea.... Each side has a different reaction when Comey does something that favors their respective candidate.

What seems strange now is the DOJ taking over the investigation or at least placing this guy Kadzik in a position to oversee the FBI.
Who runs the DOJ Podesta or Loretta Lynch?
Why didn't Lynch place Kadzik on the investigation, or has she turned the DOJ over to Clinton's campaign Chair.

This just keep getting dirtier and dirtier. Eveno old snakehead has come out of his hole and nothing is dirtier than the Snakehead.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just found it amusing that the entire run of Democratic leadership had the highest praise for Comey in July and contempt for Republicans who questioned his decision.

Now that the situation does NOT run in their favor, they're accusing him of partisanship, violating the Hatch Act, collusion with the *Russians* (interesting to me because Hillary's weird complaint that "they don't have any evidence" which is irrelevant) and so forth.

I'm reminded somewhat of the switch in concern and alarm over Saddam Hussein from 1998 all the way through 2003 that the Democrats demonstrated - until Bush went to war - and they all did a 180.

Same thing with Wikileaks. Julian Assange was the golden boy, the heroic whistle blower....until he blew the whistle on their asses.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That's because sane people knew there was something there...and guess what? There was.

So Comey is being praised by the nonHillarys for finally doing his job.

Can you imagine the pressure he's under? Because the FBI isn't beholden to Hillary Clinton - she's not Comey's superior anymore. And you know Loretta Lynch is just a stooge. The order for the cover up had to have come from Barack Obama himself, which is why they're all freaking out. God forbid our first black president goes down for being the corrupt ahole he is. He has to be knee deep in this and calling the shots, and there's a much bigger story here that we're not being told.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LMAO at Elijah Cummings. He isn't a public servant, He is Hillary's slave.

She owns this boy.

Elijah Cummings is a Democrat, period. He's a mindless party drone. The only #### he gives about Hillary is that she's the Democrat nominee. Every Democrat owns him, not just Hillary.

SamSpade

I don't think this at all. I think they knew she was as guilty as sin; but had enough power to push Comey in the direction they wanted him to go. I also think they were sweating bigly, not knowing exactly what Comey might do.

I DO think that someone can believe something so strongly, they can be utterly oblivious to the obvious truth - hence, the myriad cases of shootings where we have countless moms saying their boy is a good boy and would never do such a thing. Except he's on camera.

I think a lot of the Democrats on record believe the entire situation is NOT a big thing even if completely true. So 'guilty' or not, they're not concerned about it.
But it's a lot like Watergate in that, the behavior afterward is at least if not worse than the "crime" - obstructing justice, destroying evidence, lying under oath - those are crimes.
Somehow, her chorus is acting like it's ok to break the law if it helps her politically - because they think she's not guilty of a CRIME.