Possible backdoor deal???

Restitution

Once elected... President Trump will give some form of aid or asylum to Julian Assange for his assistance in "leaking" these last minute emails.

Aaaannnnnddddd...... discuss :coffee:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't know. Why would Assange... a well known liberal hero who had been bashing republicans for quite a while... all of the sudden be destroying the Dems?

Because that's the material he's gotten to work with? The extent of Clinton's illegal and/or unethical activities is mind-boggling...so of course there is a lot of "dirt" out there. He seems like a pretty "equal opportunity" leaker to me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't know. Why would Assange... a well known liberal hero who had been bashing republicans for quite a while... all of the sudden be destroying the Dems?

He was a "liberal hero" when he was goring the Republicans, but I don't think Assange has any US political affiliations at all. Like Psy said, I think he works with what he's got. He himself has said he has no allegiances and his motivation is purely government transparency.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, you are saying that Assange INTENTIONALLY removed and stole classified information from secure servers while being contracted to work for the U.S. Government?

Please... do link to that info :tap:

And let's not forget that he fled the country and took this information to communist China then Russia (our so-trusted friends).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Assange is Australian - he doesn't owe us ####. He's not an American, he has no presumed loyalty to America, and he's never been in a top secret government position in America. Nor did he use his job and clearance to sell US classified information to the Russians and China.

Not even remotely the same thing. So please, spare me your Falcon and the Snowman bull####.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
bwhahaha

yeah,thats right, one is still goring your goat while the other has turned to 'them'. completely different :sarcasm:

One took an oath to protect and defend the information that he stole, the other is in business to steal information. Neither of them are on the side of the angels, but one is far and away the worse.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

He is well known for making government transparent seems he did his job.

Don't forget, Assange was fantastic to the Democrats when he was releasing things that Bush did...

Chris0nllyn

So, you are saying that Assange INTENTIONALLY removed and stole classified information from secure servers while being contracted to work for the U.S. Government?

Please... do link to that info :tap:

So the classified e-mails from Clinton's private secure server Wikileaks got ahold of is totally different?

Chris0nllyn

Once elected... President Trump will give some form of aid or asylum to Julian Assange for his assistance in "leaking" these last minute emails.

Aaaannnnnddddd...... discuss :coffee:

Bad idea if he was thinking that. We all know damned well he wouldn't be advocating for it if Wikileaks was exposing Trump's e-mails, but if he wins and Wikileaks had something to do with getting him in the White House, how is that not the same pay to play scheme he's rallying against Hillary for doing?