Accident near Giant/Lowes around noon. I have info for driver of struck car

Popster

Perhaps you could contact the Sheriffs Department with your information.

Tried to contact state police and sheriff depts. Got a menu loop that was useless. You get 6 choices that won't connect yoiu to a person or some area that would possibly help. Select 0 to speak to duty officer and menu loop starts over.

I remembered from this site that the number to get a person in the sheriffs dept had to do with BooB(s). So I dialed 475 8008 and talked to a person who transferred me to state police. I was able to leave a message for the responding trooper, but as of yet have had no response.

I just thought that the person who car was hit might like to have this video, I know I would if it had been me.

We'll see.

dilligaf.

Tried to contact state police and sheriff depts. Got a menu loop that was useless. You get 6 choices that won't connect yoiu to a person or some area that would possibly help. Select 0 to speak to duty officer and menu loop starts over.

I remembered from this site that the number to get a person in the sheriffs dept had to do with BooB(s). So I dialed 475 8008 and talked to a person who transferred me to state police. I was able to leave a message for the responding trooper, but as of yet have had no response.

I just thought that the person who car was hit might like to have this video, I know I would if it had been me.

We'll see.

I think posting the video on a local news website would get a lot more attention than a local message board. Message boards are a dying breed considering all the other much more popular social media outlets.