Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Directv blocking CNN & Fox

I've started watching Mornings with Maria on the Fox Business Channel. Smart conversation, good guests and some actual news thrown in.

We are also back on.....

Keep Calm and Don't Care! DipStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I don't think it's some conspiracy - Fox and CNN are pretty far apart on the ideology scale. But DTV better get their chit together fast or they're going to start losing contracts.
    AT&T has tried everything to get me to sign up for DIRECTV. Free Sunday Ticket, unlimited mobile data, free HBO and so on.

I signed up for Playstation Vue back in July and a lot of my friends are doing the same thing now.
    Fix NASCAR: Build a short track.

Quote Originally Posted by DipStick View Post
    AT&T has tried everything to get me to sign up for DIRECTV. Free Sunday Ticket, unlimited mobile data, free HBO and so on.

I signed up for Playstation Vue back in July and a lot of my friends are doing the same thing now.
    Cool story Bro.

Members who have read this thread: 2