ISO Information Lawyer recommendations for Veterans Administration Claim

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I’m preparing to do battle with the VA for service connected hearing loss and was wondering if anyone can recommend a Lawyer in SOMD that has experience dealing with the VA.

Thanks in advance.

V/r

Deaf Misfit

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Have you contacted the DAV? They will work the case for free.

I'm doing some research right now. Last week I wrote a Senator, a House rep and the Governor.

Today I wrote a Lawyer in Waldorf that deals with VA cases...

In a few weeks I'm petitioning audience with the President to see if she'll help...we'll see

Thanks' BTW

Can you hear me now?

:lalala:

Last edited:

Restitution

Just a heads up..... even IF you get some paperwork through... it could be YEARS before anything is finalized. Unless, of course, you are already in the system and want to make changes.

Took me just short of 5 years from initial filing to receiving my VA disability benefit.

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
Misfit, have you already put in a claim and have been denied? If not, you can't have a lawyer do an initial claim. You would have to have a VSO, the DAV, or the VFW do your claim. You can also do it yourself. I did my own hearing loss/tinnitus claim and was approved in about 8 months. Hearing loss and tinnitus are the most claimed VA disabilities and the VA almost always approves them with little hassle.
If you already filed and been denied, I would recommend jandils.com I had her firm do a SSDI claim for me and was very pleased with the outcome. They're located in W.VA but would be able to take on cases anywhere in the US.
There is a VSO on PAX River, Quinton Newell. He is located in the same building as the Subway - on the opposite side. Sorry, I don't have his contact info.
You can also contact Ed Flynn from the local DAV eflynn@olg.com

Last edited:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Misfit, have you already put in a claim and have been denied? If not, you can't have a lawyer do an initial claim. You would have to have a VSO, the DAV, or the VFW do your claim. You can also do it yourself. I did my own hearing loss/tinnitus claim and was approved in about 8 months. Hearing loss and tinnitus are the most claimed VA disabilities and the VA almost always approves them with little hassle.
If you already filed and been denied, I would recommend jandils.com I had her firm do a SSDI claim for me and was very pleased with the outcome. They're located in W.VA but would be able to take on cases anywhere in the US.
There is a VSO on PAX River, Quinton Newell. He is located in the same building as the Subway - on the opposite side. Sorry, I don't have his contact info.
You can also contact Ed Flynn from the local DAV eflynn@olg.com

Thank you. I was denied for hearing loss and contacted the DAV today. I filled out some paperwork and he's calling me tomorrow to talk about an appeal.