Remember what Barbara Bush told us

PsyOps

Pixelated
Everyone loves & respects Barbara. Right?

Barbara Bush: "I don’t know how women can vote" for Trump

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/barbara-bush-i-dont-know-how-women-can-vote-for-donald-trump/

What does loving her have to do with liking or agreeing with everything she says? It seems to me women that are voting for Trump are able to put aside what he has SAID, just like people voting for Clinton are able to put aside what she has DONE. Are you voting for Clinton? If so, how are you able to just push aside the crimes she has committed?

Hijinx

She is just pissed because her little Jeb didn't make the cut.

I would have thought she was better than that, but I suppose old age is getting to her.

Personally: I cannot see how a woman who spent time in the WH after the Clinton's trashed it when they left could ever vote for Hillary.

PsyOps

Pixelated
She is just pissed because her little Jeb didn't make the cut.

I would have thought she was better than that, but I suppose old age is getting to her.

Personally: I cannot see how a woman who spent time in the WH after the Clinton's trashed it when they left could ever vote for Hillary.

It's not just Mrs. Bush, it's the entire Bush clan.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's funny how people like her suddenly become relevant to the left.

Glenn Beck is the one that made me laugh out loud. Suddenly he's gone from moonbat to staunch patriot and bastion of wisdom. :lol:

No, kids, he's still a moonbat.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's not just Mrs. Bush, it's the entire Bush clan.

Yep. And it's sad because I liked the Bushes - all of them. Now of course I realize that they were always part of the problem. Still thankful Al Gore didn't become president, though.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yep. And it's sad because I liked the Bushes - all of them. Now of course I realize that they were always part of the problem. Still thankful Al Gore didn't become president, though.

It really bugs me when so-called 'upstanding people' make a promise and don't keep it. It shows they can't be trusted in anything they say they're going to do. The Bush's, and others like them, think they own the GOP system and are going to dictate how things do. I'd just assume they get out of the way and let this movement push forward. Let us - the people - decide where it goes from here.