Good morning!

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Hope y'all had a good night's sleep. It's not gonna be a good day for some of y'all.

So, how's this go down tonight? :popcorn:

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
NO MORE POLITICAL COMMERICALS !!!!!!!!!!!!! that's what im happy about.

I really am with GURP, not sure if i will vote, i dont want either and Steny i want out but that wont happen!!!

PsyOps

Pixelated
Dude ... you think your vote for Trump matters in this state ?

I know nothing I vote for in PG County Matters ....

I hate to throw the patriotic card at you, but I consider it a blessing to freely go to the polls and vote for anyone I wish without persecution. Too many died preserving this for me to just say "my vote doesn't matter".

Midnightrider

I hate to throw the patriotic card at you, but I consider it a blessing to freely go to the polls and vote for anyone I wish without persecution. Too many died preserving this for me to just say "my vote doesn't matter".
Exactly. Not to mention it is your civic duty. We all have a responsibility to play our part. If you don't you get what you get and you shouldn't complain.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

agree..

Gurps don't you dare complain one single iota the next 4 years because we will all remind you that you have zero right to complain.

No vote... no comment - don't be that guy.

get your lazy butt up and go fricken vote.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
agree..

Gurps don't you dare complain one single iota the next 4 years because we will all remind you that you have zero right to complain.

No vote... no comment - don't be that guy.

get your lazy butt up and go fricken vote.

Triple dittoes!

I am working the polls here in Calvert County today. Specifically, I'm working the GOP booth at one of the polls. :patriot:

(Early voted for Trump, of course!)

tommyjo

I am not Voting, so it doesn't matter ....

You are a POS.

All you do is whine. All you do is post horsesh!t conspiracy site sources.

Vote or leave. Just get the f*** out! I mean all the way out...find another country. If you don't vote, you don't deserve the freedoms this country provides.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You are a POS.

Vote or leave. Just get the f*** out! I mean all the way out...find another country. If you don't vote, you don't deserve the freedoms this country provides.

You really need to address that temper.

black dog

Free America
You are a POS.

You really need to address that temper.

I believe Gilligan is right,
Anger is one of the side affects from overexposure of Radon gas.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
So i dont want EITHER one, but i vote for the orange spouter and Lair gets in, its then ok to b1tch for then next four years?????????

Oh i get it, civic duty and all, but i believe making a statement about PHUCKING HATING BOTH party's recommendation for a candiate by NOT voting is my right too.

Hijinx

I went last wednesday to Hollywood and cast my vote for Trump and Arness, so what if it's wasted. I did my part.

I voted for Hogan and he won and dropped the tolls on everybody's bridge but mine.
Still paying $6.00 at Morgantown for an old bridge that was paid for 50 years ago .

Come on Hogan you know that isn't right.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
agree..

Triple dittoes!
(Early voted for Trump, of course!)

:banghead::bonk:
And folks wonder how Maryland turned into the liberal mecca it is.

Ummm piss off .... MD has been primarily a Democratic State since the Civil War.

one has to realize the futility of voting in a county that is 64% African America and heavily democratic [26% White and 17% Hispanic - yes more than 100% over counting Hispanics]

Presidential results for the last few yrs:
Left Republican / Right Democrat

2012 9.2% 35,734 90.0% 347,938
2008 10.4% 38,833 89.0% 332,396
2004 17.4% 55,532 81.8% 260,532
2000 18.4% 49,987 79.5% 216,119

in a State where over all R - 26% D - 56% and Unafil - 17%
- one realizes pissing in the wind accomplishes more

for everyone bitching at me, you live in Southern Counties where your opinion on local matters doesn't - 30 yrs of voting against every 'continuance in office' for judges, against every bond measure voting the party line - resulted in exactly Nothing accomplished - Democrats still did what that wanted - in 2012 I voted the Libertarian ticket for president hoping more votes might give them a boost in recognition ... yeah we see how far that went

so again piss off, unless you live in PG County with me.