I'm Voting Today

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I'm voting for Trump because

I'd like to maintain my death grip on my gun, and on my Constitution.
I don't want a career criminal for President.
Babies should not be ripped from their mothers wombs at 9 months.
I want the wall. I want to be able to welcome immigration again, because it's being done right, not because it's being forced down my threat, and my tax dollars are being stolen from America to sponsor and encourage illegal activity.
I want my health insurance to return to something manageable.
I'm tired of the career criminals (politicians) lying to me. Because our country is not getting better under their leadership, but worse.
I'm tired of being angry about how this great nation is being marginalized, and how it's citizens have been insulted, either directly or indirectly.
Because I don't want a woman to be president bad enough to vote for someone who has accomplished nothing in her 30 year political career, unless you include body count.
Because I want to see jobs brought back to America.

Every single president makes promises that we know they can't keep. Most people go into politics to make the world a better place, but they get caught up in the corruption. Before you know it, they've sold their soul, and their is no longer anything they can do for their country. By the time they have decided to run for president, it's probably because they owe, and the only way they can pay, is to be in a superior position that will give them the power they need to pay up. So, even though they know they can't keep their promises, they still give us lip service. At this point in their career, they are desperate.

Trump is not a career politician. Therein lies my hope. I have no doubt that Trump has ulterior (business) motives for his bid, but if he is successful for his own sake, it will be a success for America as well.

I'm voting for Trump because, if I get it wrong with him, it will still be better than if I get it wrong with her.

God bless America.

Last edited:

tommyjo

Just so you understand:

I'm voting for Trump because

I'd like to maintain my death grip on my gun, and on my Constitution. No one is taking your guns from you.
I don't want a career criminal for President. Then you should choose another candidate. Mr. Trump has over the course of his career obviously been a housing discriminator and a tax evader.
Babies should not be ripped from their mothers wombs at 9 months. That doesn't happen.
I want the wall. I want to be able to welcome immigration again, because it's being done right, not because it's being forced down my threat, and my tax dollars are being stolen from America to sponsor and encourage illegal activity. There will be no wall.
I want my health insurance to return to something manageable. Understandable. Mr. Trump will never make any changes because he has no plans and no one in Congress will work with him.
I'm tired of the career criminals (politicians) lying to me. Because our country is not getting better under their leadership, but worse. Donald Trump is nothing but lies. He is a consummate marketer and bully. The man doesn't know what the truth is. Look at the people Trump has surrounded himself with...exactly the same people you claim to abhor.
I'm tired of being angry about how this great nation is being marginalized, and how it's citizens have been insulted, either directly or indirectly. Mr. Trump has consistently insulted more than half the population of this country. The rest of the world considers him a joke and his candidacy has marginalized our world standing.
Because I don't want a woman to be president bad enough to vote for someone who has accomplished nothing in her 30 year political career, unless you include body count. That is just stupid and has no basis in fact.
Because I want to see jobs brought back to America. Donald Trump will not bring jobs back to America. Just another lie fed to an ignorant population.

Every single president makes promises that we know they can't keep. Most people go into politics to make the world a better place, but they get caught up in the corruption. Before you know it, they've sold their soul, and their is no longer anything they can do for their country. By the time they have decided to run for president, it's probably because they owe, and the only way they can pay, is to be in a superior position that will give them the power they need to pay up. So, even though they know they can't keep their promises, they still give us lip service. At this point in their career, they are desperate. That is quite interesting...in you opinion the only people who run for President are desperate individuals who owe favors to others? The rest of us see egoists who run for President as a means to impress themselves.

Trump is not a career politician. Therein lies my hope. I have no doubt that Trump has ulterior (business) motives for his bid, but if he is successful for his own sake, it will be a success for America as well. The last line is false. Mr. Trump over the entirety of is life has not expressed profound concern or interest in America or the working class. His only concern is "Trump".

I'm voting for Trump because, if I get it wrong with him, it will still be better than if I get it wrong with her. Based on every bit of available data, the stated policy positions, experience/qualifications for the job, and mental faculties, you are most clearly wrong. Ms. Clinton is a lousy choice, but for those who believe there are only two choices, she is obviously the better candidate. Mr. Trump is wholly unqualified to be President of the United States.

God bless America.

I disagree with just about everything you said. Still, I am glad you voted, unlike a lot of the other whiners and b!itchers on here who won't vote.

Whatever the outcome is this evening, the winner will be OUR President.

Hopefully, we voters (those of us who ACTUALLY vote) and the media will do a better job of vetting our candidates during the primaries in 2020. We (all of us) MUST do better next time. This IS a great country and there ARE great leaders in it.