Hundreds Line Up at Susan B. Anthony’s Grave to Honor Her Dream

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" In April, a few dozen voters left their “I Voted” stickers on the tombstone of suffragist Susan B. Anthony’s gravestone after the New York primary. It was a sweet, inspired little gesture. Today, the crowd at Mount Hope Cemetery in Rochester, New York, is significantly larger. Reporter Sarah Maslin Nir estimated the line was 250 people strong this morning. One visitor said the wait was more than an hour.

The city of Rochester anticipated the influx of pilgrims. Last week, Mayor Lovely Warren—the first female mayor of Rochester, as it happens—announced the cemetery’s hours would be extended to 9 p.m. on Election Day to accommodate the extra visitors. The city planned to install poster boards for the spillover “I Voted” stickers and is handing out its own stickers with a photo of the pioneering suffragist reading, “I Voted Today Because of Women Like Her.” "

Video & more here: http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/11/08/susan_b_anthony_s_grave_flocked_by_hundreds_to_honor_her_dream_on_election.html

Hijinx

" In April, a few dozen voters left their “I Voted” stickers on the tombstone of suffragist Susan B. Anthony’s gravestone after the New York primary. It was a sweet, inspired little gesture. Today, the crowd at Mount Hope Cemetery in Rochester, New York, is significantly larger. Reporter Sarah Maslin Nir estimated the line was 250 people strong this morning. One visitor said the wait was more than an hour.

The city of Rochester anticipated the influx of pilgrims. Last week, Mayor Lovely Warren—the first female mayor of Rochester, as it happens—announced the cemetery’s hours would be extended to 9 p.m. on Election Day to accommodate the extra visitors. The city planned to install poster boards for the spillover “I Voted” stickers and is handing out its own stickers with a photo of the pioneering suffragist reading, “I Voted Today Because of Women Like Her.” "

Video & more here: http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/11/08/susan_b_anthony_s_grave_flocked_by_hundreds_to_honor_her_dream_on_election.html

Admitting they voted for a Vagina and not a person is a pretty stupid thing to do.

This_person

Huh, the 19th amendment was ratified over 96 years ago, and they're just getting around to honoring the champion of it? Seems like they're kinda dumb.

I wonder if they know women were voting in several states long before the 19th amendment. Are they honoring those states, too? Most of them are now "red" states.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tomorrow if Hillary wins there should be 250 men lined up to piss on her grave.

Hold up, hoss. Almost every woman I know voted for Trump. If Trump could pull even 75% of the male vote, which he won't, he'd win in a landslide. So it's you mens fault if he loses, not ours.

Not only that, but if you'd smack your bitches up when they start talking that Hillary nonsense and running around like idiots blathering about Girl Power!, none of this would have happened in the first place.

I'm thinking they really showed up to see if they could tell if she rolled over in her grave in disgust as to who was chosen to be the first female candidate.

Hijinx

Hold up, hoss. Almost every woman I know voted for Trump. If Trump could pull even 75% of the male vote, which he won't, he'd win in a landslide. So it's you mens fault if he loses, not ours.

Not only that, but if you'd smack your bitches up when they start talking that Hillary nonsense and running around like idiots blathering about Girl Power!, none of this would have happened in the first place.

Don't get on my ass, My wife voted for Trump. None of the 250 lined up at Susan's grave voted Trump you can bet your ass on that.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
That's when the country started going to hell.....women, people who didn't own anything, dead people, illegals, and and just plain idiots got the right to vote.....damn!

Hell, the first thing the women did when they got the right to vote was to ban alcohol, gambling and prostitution....