this was a topic on WMAL this AM

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What would you like to see Trump do his 1st day in office ?

1. wipe out all of Obama's EO. [in fact Trump should tell BHO in there 1st meeting not to bother signing anymore, he will undo them all in Jan 20th]
2. Submit a Solid Conservative Constitutional Jurist to replace Antonin Scalia on the Supreme Court.
3. Appoint an interim head of the DOJ and FBI and reopen the investigation into all things Clinton

Hijinx

What would you like to see Trump do his 1st day in office ?

1. wipe out all of Obama's EO. [in fact Trump should tell BHO in there 1st meeting not to bother signing anymore, he will undo them all in Jan 20th]
2. Submit a Solid Conservative Constitutional Jurist to replace Antonin Scalia on the Supreme Court.
3. Appoint an interim head of the DOJ and FBI and reopen the investigation into all things Clinton

Rein in the EPA, and put coal miners back to work.Stop the war on Coal powered power plants.
Meet with the Border Patrol and ICE and ask them what they need to get their jobs done.

Hijinx

I have this feeling he is going to leave the Clinton thing alone.

It wouldn't surprise me if he pardoned her, and I think you are right he isn't going to have her brought to Justice.
Fact is I believe this election will shorten her life.

I say that because she isn't in very good health anyway, and she could fall into a depression.
He should however close down the Clinton Foundation.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Maybe this should be its own thread, but do Hillary and Bill stay together? I mean this is really the end of the political road for Hillary. She has no use for Bill anymore.

This_person

Maybe this should be its own thread, but do Hillary and Bill stay together? I mean this is really the end of the political road for Hillary. She has no use for Bill anymore.

They know too much about each other to risk not being close enough to keep some kind of an eye on each other. Also, what would be the point? They both "interact" with other "friends" at will, so what would they gain?

Hijinx

They haven't been together for a long time. It's a sham wedding.
Hillary has a rough row to hoe now, she has criminal acts to face, and the Clinton Foundation needs to be looked into by an honest investigator.
I really believe she is a sick woman and when depression sets in she will not last long.

Amused_despair

I think President-Elect Trump will grant a full pardon for Hillary Clinton for any and all crimes she has or may have committed. Without waiting for her to be indicted. This way he is seen as magnanimous and gracious, and she is seen as guilty without ever being charged or tried. Slams her without ever spending any taxpayer money going after her, and leaves the DoJ and FBI to go after all her aides and hirelings who managed things at the Clinton Foundation and from her email server while she was Secretary of State. President Ford granted the same pardon to President Nixon without President Nixon being indicted.

Clem72

They know too much about each other to risk not being close enough to keep some kind of an eye on each other. Also, what would be the point? They both "interact" with other "friends" at will, so what would they gain?

If they're married they can't be compelled to testify against one another, right? (not that their testimony would ever be more than "I don't recall")