Trump Election - End Of The World

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump victory sparks angry protests across California: 'Not my president'

The demonstrations reflected sadness, anger and bursts of rage. Crowds openly disavowed the president-elect and a few resorted to vandalism.

Shortly after Trump delivered a victory speech in New York, up to 1,500 people gathered at UCLA. The demonstration peaked about 1 a.m., when a Trump piñata was set on fire in a trash can outside a Westwood Boulevard store.

The small blaze aside, no major incidents were reported and police said the crowd was peaceful.

N.J. Omorogieva, 19, said she was “heartbroken” by the election’s result when she spotted the crowd in Westwood while walking home.

“Of course I joined in,” she said. “To give hugs to people who were overcome by devastation.”

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'm surprised there are any remaining Clinton Campaign funds to keep paying their hired hands to do this stuff. :confused:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Expect a lot more of this in the days to come.

I wonder... if Trump had lost, would Trump supporters be doing this?

glhs837

Power with Control
A few young people in my FB feed were bemoaning the election of a someone who is pledged to restrict the rights of LGBTQ...... etc, POcs, and members or certain religions. Talking as if he truly will act like Hitler or Stalin.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Expect a lot more of this in the days to come.

I wonder... if Trump had lost, would Trump supporters be doing this?

No. It's not what righties do, and we don't have a media that's whipped us into such a mindless hysterical frenzy.

Midnightrider

No. It's not what righties do, and we don't have a media that's whipped us into such a mindless hysterical frenzy.

so you missed all the people calling for a revolution if trump lost? Can you imagine if he lost like clinton, via the electoral college while winning the popular vote.... I can. Heads, tump's in particular, would be exploding.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
so you missed all the people calling for a revolution if trump lost? Can you imagine if he lost like clinton, via the electoral college while winning the popular vote.... I can. Heads, tump's in particular, would be exploding.

Well, Hillary is obviously not going to be contesting the results because she's giving a very nice concession speech right this second.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I predict that tons of 12 year olds will take an interest in politics, especially if it involved the white house or first family.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:nono: Obama is still in power. Anything can happen.

not really

anything thing at this point will be EO's and Trump can turn those all over on Jan 20th

same thing with trying to inject a bunch of Federal Regulations on his way out

bilbur

Both sides should be ashamed of themselves for their conduct during this election. Both candidates were shady, nasty, two faced, and hypocritical. Trump seemed to find a way to insult a large portion of the population with every speech and Hillary would call Trump a bully with one breath then insult a whole chunk of his demographic by calling them deplorable. What neither party seems to understand is they are running to be the president of the United States of America not the president of the democratic/republican population. Everyone knew that 40-50% of the population was going to be angry at the results of the election this morning and just because they lost doesn't mean their concerns should be dismissed. We all have to live in this country and as a independent I rarely have a horse to back or get excited about. I voted for Johnson because neither candidate in this election deserved my vote or the opportunity to run what I feel is still a great country. While I believe that Trump will probably not do much good for the country I also believe, in all honesty, that after 4 years we will look back and realize that nothing truly bad happened either. I would have said the same about a Hillary victory. The only bad thing that I can see happening is if the hard core Democrats decide to incite violence and go on a rampage like the hard core Republicans threatened to do. At this point they would be creating a self fulfilling prophecy that will do nothing but hurt their image in future elections. All I, and all of us for that matter, can do now is sit back and see what happens next. For the country's sake I really hope Trump knows what he is doing or at lest surrounds himself with people that do. Maybe one day the country will wake up and see that the 2 party system is broken and most middle class people, the ones that actually make the country run, don't have far right or far left beliefs. Maybe one day we will get someone that is in the middle with an open mind and willing to compromise. Until that day comes we will continue to have 50% of the population that feels unrepresented.

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm not dismissing their concerns that the country is looking to take a more conservative turn, the sort of societal pushback I've been talking about for years. What I am dismissing is the concerns that are so over the top that it sounds like a damn made for TV movie. No, he's not going to set up camps and put gay people in them and force them into gladiatorial combat with Muslims and make the Mexicans sweep up the losers and catapult them over the wall into Mexico. He's not going to nuke Maine for voting for Hillary. He's not going to tear up the NATO treaty on a podium and pi$$ on it in front of the next G8 meeting. this is the problem with a hyperbolic media that sets up a BS narrative and then echo chambers the crap out of it. Amazingly, people start to believe it. Hell, I'm trying to figure what he's done to the gays that has them talking about walking in packs for self defense.