Clinton concession speech

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I thought it was scheduled for 930 but I think that has now been moved to 1030 this morning.

TMZ is reporting 1030

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I wonder is she'll tell her minions to chill, or continue with the "sexist, misogynist, racist...America" bit.

that's what her minions are running at the mouth about.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I wonder is she'll tell her minions to chill, or continue with the "sexist, misogynist, racist...America" bit.

that's what her minions are running at the mouth about.

I cannot believe what some her supporters are saying this morning...

They think;

- taxes are going sky high
- the stock market is going to crash
- that they won't have health care
- that we will end up in WWIII
- gays will be shunned and have zero rights
- women will be shoved back into the kitchen
- that we are going to be 1950 all over

I am sure I can go on... but it is so insane.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...

They think;

It is nuts! That other forum I am on (full of libs) have absolutely lost their sh!t! :jameo: They're all "how do I calm my kids fear :blahblah:", and I'm like "why did YOU instill fear in your kids about the election in the first place? And don't blame it on what they saw on TV because YOU let them watch it. :nono: :duh:"

FOX NEWS ALERT: The sky is NOT falling! Calm the F down! Our country has endured far worse than a surprise presidential election outcome; we'll be okay. :coffee:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It is nuts! That other forum I am on (full of libs) have absolutely lost their sh!t! :jameo: They're all "how do I calm my kids fear :blahblah:", and I'm like "why did YOU instill fear in your kids about the election in the first place? And don't blame it on what they saw on TV because YOU let them watch it. :nono: :duh:"

FOX NEWS ALERT: The sky is NOT falling! Calm the F down! Our country has endured far worse than a surprise presidential election outcome; we'll be okay. :coffee:

I have life long friends making videos of themselves talking about doom and gloom. I grew up in a heavy black/Native American area and am married to a Native American. It is amazing how brainwashed the left is; in fact, it is rather sad to see what my black friends think.

If *I* protest their perception, I'm a racist so it is touch and go right now... many feeds blocked.

I think we are so divided racially in this county right now that it is going to take some healing.

Last edited:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
By the way ... where's Tim Kaine? Didn't see nor hear a peep out of him last night. :confused: (not that I'm complaining)

I think Hills sent Podesta out to dismiss her troops instead of Kaine b/c she probably blames Podesta's leaked emails for the loss.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

They think;

Democrats and the Media spoon fed them this propaganda.. now that they believe it, how do you roll it back? Or do they even want to?

They depend on the infighting and the hate.. the last thing they want is a unified country.

GregV814

Oh, I don't know...I kinda like a piano playing soft music while the Lifetime Channel fans sip herbal tea, nibbling on chocolate bars crying over "what would have been" in total angst over "what our daughters will bear" with Trump...But they will NEVER, ask them
selves what would have happened with their daughters chance meetings with either Bill or Hillary...pass the herbal tea and Midol please....

Larry Gude

Strung Out

They think;

You know the same would be going on the other way, yes?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
By the way ... where's Tim Kaine? Didn't see nor hear a peep out of him last night. :confused: (not that I'm complaining)

I think Hills sent Podesta out to dismiss her troops instead of Kaine b/c she probably blames Podesta's leaked emails for the loss.

I wondered that myself. Podesta is a creep but damn, Kaine is just as creepy. Kaine is owned by Sorros - we all realize that right?

Those surrounding Clinton are just... well, like Vrai put it last night "here's Johnny" bat #### crazy.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I wondered that myself. Podesta is a creep but damn, Kaine is just as creepy. Kaine is owned by Sorros - we all realize that right?

Those surrounding Clinton are just... well, like Vrai put it last night "here's Johnny" bat #### crazy.

Wonder if he kept the receipt?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
An advance copy of Clinton's speech is rumored to start with -
It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you