On 1 Trip, Kerry Producing As Much CO2 as Average American Does in 1 Year

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On 1 Trip, Kerry Producing As Much CO2 as Average American Does in 1 Year

That’s more or less the amount of CO2 – one of the key “greenhouse gases” blamed for global warming – produced by the average American in a full year, according to World Bank data.

Climate change features prominently on Kerry’s itinerary on his current trip, an eight-day haul from Washington to New Zealand to Antarctica – where he became the highest-ranking U.S. official to visit – and on to two Arab Gulf states and then Morocco before winging to Peru and then back home.

The Antarctica visit, which included a stop at the McMurdo research station on Ross Island, was focused primarily on climate change – Kerry spoke about concerns that should a huge ice sheet break up and melt sea levels could rise by 12 feet.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Good for him because CO2 under 2000 ppm is fabulous for plant growth and atmospheric CO2 spreads it around. Oh, and plants use the C and give us the O2.

In case anyone cares, that is.

black dog

Free America
I care. I'm on the "more CO2 the betterer" band wagon.

Me too, nothing says fun like ROLLING COAL in my Ford PU with that old 7.3 turbo burning hi sulphur off road diesel.. or my vintage Lawn Boy 2 stroke mower pumping out the endless blue cloud.

black dog

Free America
I'll put the paddle tires back on one of the Broncos. Will have fun.

LOL.. this afternoon I need to fire up my 20 year old Stihl backpack blower and cleanup the leaves, there will be so much CO in the air around my house that the leaves still left on the trees just might turn green.