a predator will soon be residing in the White House'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'Women are scared a predator will soon be residing in the White House': Lena Dunham talks Donald Trump win at Glamour's Summit

She did not hold back, saying: 'I think so many women are feeling scared, unsafe, ignored by the fact that somebody who is a predator, and is openly a predator, will soon be residing in the White House.'

She added: 'That's a very terrifying fact that we are all going to have to reckon with every single day, and it can't be separated from his policy. It can't be separated from his politics.'

Lena continued: 'It can't be separated from any issue, because it cuts to the heart of what he feels about human beings. Women are human beings.'

Lena wore a long-sleeved, black jumpsuit, which featured a plunging V-neck front and black straps.

Hijinx

She's on some show that nobody watches.

The really cool thing is that these people who are so frightened by Trump were perfectly happy to have Bill Clinton back in the WH perfuming his cigars with, well: You know.
And Hillary sleeping with her little Muslim friend.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The really cool thing is that these people who are so frightened by Trump were perfectly happy to have Bill Clinton back in the WH perfuming his cigars with, well: You know.

I don't expect the little Muslim friend feels very safe sleeping with Hillary given that her laptop lead to Comey's reopening the investigation 11 days before the election.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don't expect the little Muslim friend feels very safe sleeping with Hillary given that her laptop lead to Comey's reopening the investigation 11 days before the election.

I think Comey's ethics and conscience were causing him not to sleep. He did what he had to do because of his character. If it tipped the scales and caused Hillary to lose; we will never know. Good on ya', Comey. Trump will never have Hillary prosecuted/indicted/impeached. He said so much in his 60 minutes interview. Hillary and her hub can now go away. I am ok with that. Bye.

littlelady

God bless the USA

You're a riot! Oh, wait, you know what I mean. :lol: You wear your heart on your sleeve, and tell exactly what/how you feel. I admire that. I am that way, too. Scaredy kittens/puppies that need safe spaces and coddling are not part of my world. Much less, people that think they are above the law. Go, Trump!

tommyjo

Much less, people that think they are above the law. Go, Trump!

AH...that first dose of daily morning ignorance is so refreshing.

So Donald Trump has proclaimed he can grope women and get away with it just because he is rich. How is that not thinking he is above the law?

Donald Trump has advocated for the use of torture, stating he would order the military to use specific methods that the US has declared illegal. How is that not thinking he is above the law?

Donald Trump refuses to release his taxes (obviously because they were either illegally or unethically prepared), refuses to disgorge his business assets, refuses to have his holdings managed in a blind trust and now wants his kids-who will manage said business AND help choose his political appointees--to have security clearances. While that might be strictly against the law...it is against every ethical and moral standard set by the previous 45 residents of the White House.

So you go one...live in your little fantasy world where you claim a moral high ground at the same time your candidate and our President elect undermines everything you say you stand for.

black dog

Free America

So Donald Trump has proclaimed he can grope women and get away with it just because he is rich. How is that not thinking he is above the law?

Donald Trump has advocated for the use of torture, stating he would order the military to use specific methods that the US has declared illegal. How is that not thinking he is above the law?

Donald Trump refuses to release his taxes (obviously because they were either illegally or unethically prepared), refuses to disgorge his business assets, refuses to have his holdings managed in a blind trust and now wants his kids-who will manage said business AND help choose his political appointees--to have security clearances. While that might be strictly against the law...it is against every ethical and moral standard set by the previous 45 residents of the White House.

So you go one...live in your little fantasy world where you claim a moral high ground at the same time your candidate and our President elect undermines everything you say you stand for.

View attachment 115689

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So Donald Trump has proclaimed he can grope women and get away with it just because he is rich.

ah because gold digging bimbos never throw themselves at the rich and famous .... you are cute, please continue

Hijinx

If you consider your first post a dose of ignorance in the morning( as we do ) Yes I can see how that would invigorate you.
To the rest of us it is just plain boring.