Temper, Temper

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wish sources other than InfoWars was posting stuff like this. Without some form of validation, it's too easy for non-believers to say "Great, another dose of stupidity in the morning, Just like a cup of coffee. . . ."

Yeah, that would be right after they post some blogger's silly screed and call it news. I'm really over what the cult members "think" and say.

Speaking of 'legitimate' news sources... I know I'm a few days late to the game, but can someone explain to me why over the weekend so many 'legitimate' news sites ran with the story of the lady walking a nature path that happened to bump in to happy, smiling Hillary and Bill walking their dogs? I'm no photoshop pro but when I look at that picture I can clearly see a slightly oversized Hillary face stuck on top of somebody else's hoodie-head... why was this accepted as real and put out to the public...:confused:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Alex Jones picked up on it from Todd Kincannon, who got it from a CNN source.

Yes, i read the whole packet of links. But the CNN guy remains anonymous (probably for good reason) and there is no validation Fact checking "services" poo poo the stuff. Just wish some other sources were adding on.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Speaking of 'legitimate' news sources... I know I'm a few days late to the game, but can someone explain to me why over the weekend so many 'legitimate' news sites ran with the story of the lady walking a nature path that happened to bump in to happy, smiling Hillary and Bill walking their dogs? I'm no photoshop pro but when I look at that picture I can clearly see a slightly oversized Hillary face stuck on top of somebody else's hoodie-head... why was this accepted as real and put out to the public...:confused:

link?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

Apparently she is getting death threats now. https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/f9631272-5c0a-3d2e-bfd5-b6c91af70f15/mom-who-snapped-photo-with.html

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Yes, i read the whole packet of links. But the CNN guy remains anonymous (probably for good reason) and there is no validation Fact checking "services" poo poo the stuff. Just wish some other sources were adding on.

I don't have a problem with that. Based on her history of rage, I'm inclined to believe it. I mean, really, has there ever been a candidate that didn't come out for a show of appreciation after losing an election? That's a serious question. I've never researched it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

She got busted out. There's an older photo of this woman and Hillary at a fundraiser together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-fundraiser-family-hosted-ex-candidate.html

The real story is that it's either a complete set up, or it's a case of two acquaintances meeting randomly. Ho hum, that's some big news.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
She got busted out. There's an older photo of this woman and Hillary at a fundraiser together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-fundraiser-family-hosted-ex-candidate.html

The real story is that it's either a complete set up, or it's a case of two acquaintances meeting randomly. Ho hum, that's some big news.

Maybe it's part of a conspiracy to show that Hillary isn't really drunk, dead, catatonic following her disastrous loss. We don't really know when the photo was taken. BTW: The Clintons would still have Secret Service agents around since they still earn that based on Bill's presidency. Why didn't one of them take a picture of the three (Bill, Hill and mother-daughter)?

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I wish sources other than InfoWars was posting stuff like this. Without some form of validation, it's too easy for non-believers to say "Great, another dose of stupidity in the morning, Just like a cup of coffee. . . ."

I have worked with people that worked in the Whitehouse during the Clinton years and they told me stories of Hillary's anger and contemptuous behavior. The one that sticks in my head the most is, when she walked through the halls of the Whitehouse, people would duck and dive into the nearest office just to avoid being berated by her; especially the military folks. She never wanted to see a military uniform in her sight. From what I understand, she even tried to ban the wear of military uniforms in the Whitehouse. Gives you a clue into how she would be as the Commander in Chief.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I don't find vague claims of "threats" credible. The Lefties have been busted so many times fabricating "hate crimes" that I don't believe a damn word any of them say anymore. They've sucked me in too many times with their bull####. Or they say they got "threats", and it turns out all someone did was disagree with their political rhetoric or make some bland criticism.