MM Demands Audience w/Trump

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
DEMANDS!

:lol:

Hopefully Trump is a little too busy to be having tea with Michael Moore and listening to his pulings.

gemma_rae

Mr.Moore does not realize he, and his ilk, will not be dealing with neutral police officers any longer. They will be dealing with Secret Service agents who will protect our president elect with 'extreme prejudice'.

Shocking!:shocked:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mr.Moore does not realize he, and his ilk, will not be dealing with neutral police officers any longer. They will be dealing with Secret Service agents who will protect our president elect with 'extreme prejudice'.

Shocking!:shocked:

You're back.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
When Obama, Killary or Holder grants Mark Levin's request to have a chit chat, maybe then the Malted Milkshake can be considered for 5 mins ... in a few years.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You're back.

You never left. Darn it. Oh, well. I am still trying to process your post to me a couple weeks ago when you called me a bitch and said FU because, in your words, you were having a bad day, and decided to take it out on me. At this point in time, I consider you a troll.

Glad to see Gemma post, again. She is awesome!

And, don't even go there that I am up late, considering the news I got today. If you truly read the forum, you will know what I am talking about. Just some advice...be careful who you call a bitch. You're welcome. Just looking out for you. I do want to say...blow it out your nose, Rose. You might be the most condescending, egotistical, your poop don't stink member on this forum that I have ever encountered. You have a few contenders, but I think you will win the contest.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You never left. Darn it. Oh, well. I am still trying to process your post to me a couple weeks ago when you called me a bitch and said FU because, in your words, you were having a bad day, and decided to take it out on me. At this point in time, I consider you a troll.

And, don't even go there that I am up late, considering the news I got today. If you truly read the forum, you will know what I am talking about. Just some advice...be careful who you call a bitch. You're welcome. Just looking out for you. I do want to say...blow it out your nose, Rose. You might be the most condescending, egotistical, your poop don't stink member on this forum that I have ever encountered. You have a few contenders, but I think you will win the contest.

Deflect much?

I saw your other thread and it sucks for your daughter, but what sucks even more is her :crazy: nutjob of a mother posting it for all the forum to see.

Tito

Donkey Smell

Don't you have anything better to do every night at 2-3 am? Like Sleep?

kookookookookookoo

:crazy:

Tito

Donkey Smell
Huh. You are still here. After every one of your predictions utterly failed...

Awe! There is my little follower. It took you a whole minute to stalk me. Some things carry over from real life hey?

:poorbaby:

Say. Never saw ya at Toots! Maybe next time!

:lmao:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Deflect much?

I saw your other thread and it sucks for your daughter, but what sucks even more is her :crazy: nutjob of a mother posting it for all the forum to see.

Own up, much? Give it a rest, Rosey. Seriously. This is an anon forum, so no damage to my dot. Yes, I know a few members, personally, but they don't know who my dot is. This forum has been a part of my life for 5 years. I find it informative, entertaining, and useful to find out what people think, or know. What is your problem with me, really?

You truly are a bitch. Must be all those thorns. As if you have never posted about your personal life on this forum. :lol: FU, and live with your hypocrisy. You are a despicable human being.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Say. Never saw ya at Toots! Maybe next time!

Keep an eye out. :razz:

Say...how about that election, eh? :buddies:

Awe! There is my little follower. It took you a whole minute to stalk me.

Posts the idiot who does little else on here but stalk people..and was in fact doing exactly that in this thread. LMAO!

Last edited: