Teen stabbed on Rousby Hall Rd

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Dunno. However, scissors should be outright banned if any teen can get a hold of them. All ditches should be filled in. Stabbing should be against the law. Dying should not allowed unless permission is given to miss schools days.

Rosie

this was posted on facebook :

Tina ____ at Patuxent High School.
2 hrs · Lusby, MD ·
Some of you may be aware of the injuries my nephew, Jacob sustained yesterday. First I will start by saying, he is and will be ok physically.

Yesterday Jacob walked home from Patuxent High School. He was followed into the woods by 3 unknown males. As far as he can remember, they chased him and jumped him. What he doesn't remember is they used scissors in his backpack to cut both of his arms and chest up. He was left unconcious in the woods, waist down in cold, creek water. Once he woke, he called 911 and police/EMS located him in the woods. He was then flown to PG Shock trama due to his head injury. We rushed to the hospital with little to no details.

Thankfully he will be ok. He was released last night.

Concerned? That is an understatement. The what if, and what could have keep running through my head.

We need help locating these 3 boys. Our family is willing to reward anyone that leads to the arrest and conviction of who did this.

If you know Jake, you know he is a good kid. He is the boy that keeps a smile on your face at all times.

Please, share this with your friends. We have to get justice. These punks will pay for what they did.

Urgent update: A close friend of my nephew was jumped and left unconcious at the Lake in the Ranch club today. We need to find these kids before the injuries get worse.

Males were hooded and masked. 2 black males and 1 mixed male. Unknown age. Unknown build.

Last edited:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
this was posted on facebook :

Tina ____ at Patuxent High School.
2 hrs · Lusby, MD ·
Some of you may be aware of the injuries my nephew, Jacob sustained yesterday. First I will start by saying, he is and will be ok physically.

Yesterday Jacob walked home from Patuxent High School. He was followed into the woods by 3 unknown males. As far as he can remember, they chased him and jumped him. What he doesn't remember is they used scissors in his backpack to cut both of his arms and chest up. He was left unconcious in the woods, waist down in cold, creek water. Once he woke, he called 911 and police/EMS located him in the woods. He was then flown to PG Shock trama due to his head injury. We rushed to the hospital with little to no details.

Thankfully he will be ok. He was released last night.

Concerned? That is an understatement. The what if, and what could have keep running through my head.

We need help locating these 3 boys. Our family is willing to reward anyone that leads to the arrest and conviction of who did this.

If you know Jake, you know he is a good kid. He is the boy that keeps a smile on your face at all times.

Please, share this with your friends. We have to get justice. These punks will pay for what they did.

Urgent update: A close friend of my nephew was jumped and left unconcious at the Lake in the Ranch club today. We need to find these kids before the injuries get worse.

Males were hooded and masked. 2 black males and 1 mixed male. Unknown age. Unknown build.

Ok, glad he will be ok. Rumor mill had him stabbed in the chest/heart and near death's door. Glad that isn't true. Apparently, the boys were part of a known "gang" at PHS so hopefully they will figure out which ones did this.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Ohhhhhh, is that why there was a huge emergency response on the side of the road (Rousby Hall about 5:00pm) just south of the circle? I thought a car had gone over the guard rail (saw big dent in the rail at the spot.)
Need to catch this "gang" of wanna be Hillary supporters.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Heard that this whole thing was over a girl. Victim's girlfriend started talking to another boy in the group who didn't like the victim. He and his friends targeted the victim and his friends. They warned the victim about being jumped if he walked home. Crazy!!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Heard that this whole thing was over a girl. Victim's girlfriend started talking to another boy in the group who didn't like the victim. He and his friends targeted the victim and his friends. They warned the victim about being jumped if he walked home. Crazy!!

Unfortunately, it's one of life's hard lessons: Don't walk home if someone says you are going to get a beat down if you do. He should have asked for a ride home from school staff. This would have been right up there to prevent a bullying event. Apparently Patuxent's outreach policy sucks in this department. Now, if a teacher, or anyone on school staff, knew or heard of the threat prior to this kid leaving school, then they are at fault and should be held liable.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
Think so, just got a nixie saying never happened. Sssssooooooo did he stab himself? Needs help for sure.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
What is interesting is people I talked to who were supposedly close to this family had details. The whole family carried out this lie to protect the kid who did the first lie??? This whole thing is crazy. They had parents worried for nothing!!