Happy ending in Florida

BOP

http://www.abc-7.com/story/33702410/suspect-dead-deputy-injured-during-shooting-on-i-75

ESTERO -

A suspect is dead and a deputy is in the hospital after a shooting took place on I-75 near the Corkscrew Road exit, according to the Lee County Sheriff's Office.

Witnesses who say they saw the whole thing happen told us a deputy tried to pull over a man near the exit.

The suspect took off in his vehicle, reaching speeds up to 100 miles per hour. Eventually, the driver got out of his car on an off-ramp and attacked the deputy. That's when witnesses say a third person came over and shot the suspect, who later died.

"There was a lot of other lives that he was putting at risk, including mine and my daughter's," said Nicole Ambrosini, who saw it all happen. "I saw a car approaching me from behind at a very fast rate."

That car, a blue Toyota, "then swerved onto the shoulder on the left side and had to have been around 120 miles per hour," she said, describing how she watched a deputy give chase. Both cars eventually got off at Exit 123 - Corkscrew Road.

Witnesses saw the driver attack the deputy before they say another man ran up with a gun shouting at the suspect to stop.

"I saw the deputy and the suspect out of their cars with the doors both wide open and they were some type of altercation," Ambrosini said.

"He just kept beating him and beating him," said Shanta Holditch. She said the deputy was pulled out of his patrol car by the suspect, "throwing him to the ground and punching him in all different directions."

"I heard like three shots. He fell down on top of the police officer," said Mr. Smith, a witness. "After a moment, the police officer rolled him back over, got on his mic, then rolled over back on the ground besides the guy."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
:yay: :yay: :yay:

The officer was later heard to say " Nice group!"

Last edited:

BOP

And in Texas:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/04/texas-store-employee-uses-ak-47-stop-4-armed-robbers/

Jeffery Turner, Jr., owner of Jeff’s Jewelry Store in Conroe, told police that four men entered his store and demanded jewelry, purses and other items. At least one of the robbers displayed a firearm, according to Montgomery County Police Reporter’s Scott Engle. One of Turner’s employees responded by pulling an AK-47 semi-automatic rifle from behind the counter. The gunman fired at the store employees and a firefight ensued. At least three employees were said to have fired weapons at the robbery suspects.