Sold a Yard Sale Item, but found a missing piece later - Christmas Tree

Guest11

It has actually been a few years, but a I sold an artificial Christmas tree at a yard sale, thinking all of the parts were in the box. Unfortunately, a long time later I found the actual base and stand for the tree - it was not in the box that I sold. My apologies to the people who purchased it. I have no idea who they are or how to contact them, but I thought I would give this a shot. If you remember buying an artificial Christmas tree at a yard sale (several years ago) in the Lexington Park area (South of Gate 2), and it was missing the stand and base, please post here. Thank you.

littlelady

God bless the USA
That is really nice of you to post this. I am thinking they probably would have contacted you if they found pieces missing, or they made do. I can identify with your find because I just moved from Calvert to Montgomery, and hadn't really cleaned out our stuff for 18 years. What a nightmare! Anyway, maybe someone will see this, and know you reached out to them. Merry Christmas!

Guest11

Thought I might check back and see if anyone responded about the missing parts to the tree.

Romans 10:13-17 (ESV)
13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? 15 And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!” 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed what he has heard from us?” 17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

BOP

Thought I might check back and see if anyone responded about the missing parts to the tree.

At the risk of sounding critical: 2 years later? Really? Next time you're out and about, take the base to a thrift store and donate it. Stop obsessing about it.

MiddleGround

At the risk of sounding critical: 2 years later? Really? Next time you're out and about, take the base to a thrift store and donate it. Stop obsessing about it.

1200px-Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg