The Won Lame Duck continues to stoke the fires

BOP

More and more people are beginning to say what I said when these "protests" "spontaneously" broke out (over an internet video, or something), which is that this is designed to ensure that martial law is declared before the next President is sworn in.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/11/17/obama-anti-trump-protesters-dont-silent/

Thursday in Berlin, at a joint news conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, President Barack Obama told the protesters over the victory of President-elect Donald Trump to not “be silent.”

Obama said, “One of the great things about our democracy is it expresses itself in all sorts of ways. And that includes people protesting. I’ve been the subject of protests during the course of my eight years. And I suspect that there’s not a president in our history that at some point hasn’t been subject to these protests. So I would not advise people would feel strongly or are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent.

limblips

PREMO Member
He (and the rest of the leftists) will do everything possible to make the Trump transition and presidency as difficult as possible. He cares nothing for the country, it is all about his ideals, arrogance and narcissism. He may talk about healing and togetherness but will derail it at every opportunity.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, I remember the Republican crowds that arose to protest President Obama. Was when he rammed the ACA through. What I dont recall is #### burning and being destroyed.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Yep, I remember the Republican crowds that arose to protest President Obama. Was when he rammed the ACA through. What I dont recall is #### burning and being destroyed.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” ~Thomas Jefferson