Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Island Hideaway, it was great.

Blog Entries
    Finally got to try this place Sunday and we were not disappointed! We both ordered the seafood cannoli, but I had the Alfredo sauce and my dining companion had the marinara sauce. Both were tasty and full of yummy seafood. The pasta is homemade, tender, and cooked perfectly.

Definitely will be back to try more items. They were out of the seafood lasagna and I would love to sample that next.

Daughters and I had lunch there on Saturday, we all got fish, they had grouper and I had mahi. Delicious!! We sat outside and it was so nice. I had a glass of grigio, one daughter had a glass of chardonnay and the other a miller lite. The bill was $140.00!! Its a little pricey, imho, but the food was good.

Members who have read this thread: 47