If you like your healthcare, you can't keep your guns

BOP

No verification yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

https://burstupdates.wordpress.com/...or-lose-your-health-care-new-obama-promotion/

Breitbart “The White House is promoting the expansion of Medicaid through Obamacare as one way to prevent more gun violence, and urging Republicans to join forces with the president.”

Spokesman Josh Earnest explained to reporters during the White House press briefing; “For those who say they want to work with the administration in limiting gun violence, we would welcome the support for the Affordable Care Act and expanding Medicaid.”

littlelady

God bless the USA
What? It is jibberish. That is all Obama has done as prez, not to mention the damage. At this point, I don't believe anything the news tells us; whether left or right. We, as in my fam, are prepared for whatever happens. Period.

Does this have to do with docs asking patients if they own guns? I guess Obama wants to do away with doc/patient privacy. Our country is out of control; so to speak. Hopefully, Trump will fix that. Go, Trump! :patriot:

I look forward to tj telling me I am a moron first thing in the morning. I always get a kick out of that! :lol: Nite, nite, y'all. Sleep well.

Last edited:

tommyjo

What? It is jibberish. That is all Obama has done as prez, not to mention the damage. At this point, I don't believe anything the news tells us; whether left or right. We, as in my fam, are prepared for whatever happens. Period.

Does this have to do with docs asking patients if they own guns? I guess Obama wants to do away with doc/patient privacy. Our country is out of control; so to speak. Hopefully, Trump will fix that. Go, Trump! :patriot:

I look forward to tj telling me I am a moron first thing in the morning. I always get a kick out of that! :lol: Nite, nite, y'all. Sleep well.

Well here ya go...the article was written in 2015...and it was from Breitbart.

How can you think a lame duck President is going to propose new legislation after a general election his party lost when the majority of both houses of Congress are held by his opposition?

Morons.