Abortion

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"A man who conceives in the course of a sexual assault should have no rights to the child or family contact. Committing a crime does not make you a father," said Maryland state Sen. Jamie Raskin, who sponsored a bill that ended up stalling in the legislature.

Neither does having sex ..... I agree women should not have to put up with co parenting with their 'rapist'

however if this is the attitude, then Child Support Laws in general should be overturned ...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
who sponsored a bill that ended up stalling in the legislature.

What do these people in our legislature do besides sit around with their thumb up their ass? Why isn't this a law? Especially considering all the stupid laws the MDAss seems to have plenty of time for.

President Trump should sign an executive order and make it federal law so we can quit dicking around with the states in this regard.

And Gurps?

Neither does having sex ..... I agree women should not have to put up with co parenting with their 'rapist'

however if this is the attitude, then Child Support Laws in general should be overturned .

It's not even the same thing. One is consensual, knowing the potential consequences; the other is not.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And Gurps?
It's not even the same thing. One is consensual, knowing the potential consequences; the other is not.

I get that ..... consequential or not SEX does not make one a father .... sperm donor maybe, father no