Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timeless...

Timeless...

I hope I'm not the only one watching this show.

I am enjoying the show.

Love the show..

I'm hoping this one survives.

Seems every time I start watching the show they can it after a season or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I'm hoping this one survives.

Seems every time I start watching the show they can it after a season or less.
    I don't have network tv. I just watched a trailer. Looks pretty good. Maybe it'll make it to Netflix or Amazon.
    Je suis prest

I triedThe cut the cable process a couple years ago. Went for several months with only my Roku, Amazon and Netflix.

I found that without the evening news I couldn't keep my blood pressure elevated enough so I had to get satellite.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I triedThe cut the cable process a couple years ago. Went for several months with only my Roku, Amazon and Netflix.

I found that without the evening news I couldn't keep my blood pressure elevated enough so I had to get satellite.
    Funny. I just get my news on-line. It has worked just fine for me.
    Je suis prest

So far so good.

It it hasn't been canceled or jumped the shark yet!

I'm enjoying the show. One of the things that keeps shows like this one going is, they're not strictly episodic. Cop shows and lawyer shows CAN be that way, because you catch or convict the bad guy, there's another one next week.
    But unless there's more to the story besides going back in time, it's just Time Tunnel for the present age. So there's an antagonist who knows a few things about what our heroes may do in the future --
    An Illuminati type organization that has influenced people for generations.

Has a fun ring to it.

On the other hand, I liked "Limitless" last year for the same reasons, and found the lead extremely entertaining - and it still got cancelled.
    I loved "Almost Human" as it starred one of my favorite actors - and it didn't make it past mid-season.

But on the sci-fi front, several kinds of shows DID make the cut, and I'm finding them endlessly dull.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I'm enjoying the show. One of the things that keeps shows like this one going is, they're not strictly episodic. Cop shows and lawyer shows CAN be that way, because you catch or convict the bad guy, there's another one next week.
    But unless there's more to the story besides going back in time, it's just Time Tunnel for the present age. So there's an antagonist who knows a few things about what our heroes may do in the future --
    An Illuminati type organization that has influenced people for generations.

Has a fun ring to it.

On the other hand, I liked "Limitless" last year for the same reasons, and found the lead extremely entertaining - and it still got cancelled.
    I loved "Almost Human" as it starred one of my favorite actors - and it didn't make it past mid-season.

But on the sci-fi front, several kinds of shows DID make the cut, and I'm finding them endlessly dull.
    I agree with you 100%. Even on Limitless and Almost Human.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Members who have read this thread: 8