If You Can't Accept Trump, Leave

tommyjo

That is much the same I've been saying on this site for a long time as it relates to the current administration.

If you hate things so much, leave. It is a free country no on will stop you. Yet, none of you went anywhere did you?

Yes, Mr. Trump is our President elect and the Rs control the legislative and executive branch. But that won't last. The arrogance and ignorance on display here, as well as 240 years of history, confirm that.

black dog

Free America
That is much the same I've been saying on this site for a long time as it relates to the current administration.

If you hate things so much, leave. It is a free country no on will stop you. Yet, none of you went anywhere did you?

Yes, Mr. Trump is our President elect and the Rs control the legislative and executive branch. But that won't last. The arrogance and ignorance on display here, as well as 240 years of history, confirm that.

The Hillary Clinton net worth total of $31.3 million comes from analyzing her Public Financial Disclosure Reports. Bill Clinton has an estimated net worth of $80 million. That gives a combined Bill and Hillary Clinton net worth of $111 million dollars.Nov 1, 2016.

How does a Civil Servant accumulate those assets ?
Talk about arrogance and opulence.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

whatever.jpg

Hijinx

Much of the ignorance displayed here is yours.
When we didn't like Obama we stayed, the way to change things is to stay ,and work to rid us of him and Hillary.
It worked and we didn't burn any cars, block any highways, or break windows or attack police.

It is a free country in spite of you liberal a-wipes thinking you own it.

Grumpy

The arrogance and ignorance of the D party is what got Trump elected. Also, in case you didn't notice, I saw no Rs announcing they were leaving the country when Obama was running and elected or with Hillary running. That's a trait of the chicken little D party. You learned absolutely nothing with this election. Stupid is as stupid does.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:killingme

Still butthurt. :roflmao:

FB_IMG_1479470504775.jpg

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

WYes, Mr. Trump is our President elect and the Rs control the legislative and executive branch. But that won't last. The arrogance and ignorance on display here, as well as 240 years of history, confirm that.

Why are you still here?