Recommend well water company

lmor

I need to have the well water tested, and the well inspected. I am located in southern Charles County. I appreciate your recommendation for a reliable well service company. Thanks

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
The Health Dept. can test your water for Coliform Bacteria and E-Coli. Right around $99.00. That is what is usually checked for. You can have other tests done but there is a Lab charge for each test. What is your well doing?

Pete

Repete
I recently used Winslow Pump and Well 301-373-2200 to drill a well and replace the tank, water line, tank and plumbing into the house. Outstanding organization. They will shock a new well but do not do the water test. I used CQI 301-481-5508 home inspections for that. They cannot pull a test until there is no chlorine in the lines at all and they cannot pull the sample on a Thursday or Friday. you can test with a pool or spa test strip yourself. Once you get a chlorine free sample call them and they will turn it around in a day.

OldHillcrestGuy

Its been some time since I had my well replaced, like maybe 15-20 years ago, I had Patuxent Well do mine, excellent job. I didn't pay for any testing of the water, the St. Marys Health Dept. did my sample. Guess times have changed and people have to pay to have it done now or maybe I did pay, might have been in the total cost of the well from Patuxent. Winslow does excellent work too, some of my neighbors have used them.

officeguy

I dont think the OP is looking for a well company per se. He is looking for someone to test the water and to recommend options for treatment. I posted the same question a couple of months ago and didn't get any solid leads either. There are a bunch of companies around Baltimore, but none of them come down this way.