How Racism Played An Important Role In This Election

tommyjo

The left ignores white poverty?

Really? Who was Mitt Romney referring to with his 47% comment?

When the Tea Party went after unemployment benefits, were those only the benefits of people with pigmented skin?

Lord you people are ignorant. Trump won't be able to do anything about coal...unless he can make natural gas more expensive...or he make roof top solar panels illegal.

SamSpade

Really? Who was Mitt Romney referring to with his 47% comment?

Really trying to figure out how that has the slightest bit of relevance. White, black - how does this connect to what we're talking about?

Aside from the faux outrage the left had - because it's approximately correct that that many pay no income tax - he was absolutely correct that people who pay no income tax really can't be persuaded to your side with promises of tax cuts.

Because they don't pay any. So a tax cut doesn't help them.

So the left can reframe the situation as "tax cuts for the rich", one of the all time stupidest phrases because they're pretty much the ONLY ones paying it.

SamSpade

Generally, I'm glad that the left is fumbling in the dark seeking someone or something to BLAME for their loss.
It seems impossible that it should happen, which is why they're outraged, bitter and sad.
I mean - when you're always right - how can it be that people don't agree?

It's far, FAR beyond egotistical. They blame it on racism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, misogyny - *blame* it on something.
Because it can't be that their ideas are wrong or don't work or don't appeal to reasonable people.
They can't accept that their ideas have left too many people wondering when the good is supposed to arrive.

I'm glad they don't get it. I don't propose to help them. I want them to sit around and blame others rather than correct themselves..
Because I know people like that. We all do. They're annoying.
They fail at life. They fail at school, at relationships, at work, in their business - and it is ALWAYS someone else.
They fail at ALL of it. And it's always other people. Or the rest of the world. But not them.

You can't fix it.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Generally, I'm glad that the left is fumbling in the dark seeking someone or something to BLAME for their loss.
It seems impossible that it should happen, which is why they're outraged, bitter and sad.
I mean - when you're always right - how can it be that people don't agree?

It's far, FAR beyond egotistical. They blame it on racism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, misogyny - *blame* it on something.
Because it can't be that their ideas are wrong or don't work or don't appeal to reasonable people.
They can't accept that their ideas have left too many people wondering when the good is supposed to arrive.

I'm glad they don't get it. I don't propose to help them. I want them to sit around and blame others rather than correct themselves..
Because I know people like that. We all do. They're annoying.
They fail at life. They fail at school, at relationships, at work, in their business - and it is ALWAYS someone else.
They fail at ALL of it. And it's always other people. Or the rest of the world. But not them.

You can't fix it.

Excellent explanation. I have been shaking my head a lot the last week and a half. I have never seen such a severe reaction to a prez election. The hypocrisy on the Left is beyond hypocrisy, and oozes and drips like a hazardous substance. Scary. At the same time, I have to say that the tantrums are very humorous! :tantrum: :lol:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
racist.png

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Look on the bright side...

if some horrific disaster ever strikes, the progbots Will be the first to die.

they lack the reasoning skills to survive.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm glad they don't get it. I don't propose to help them.

Well they have been told over and over what exactly happened, and they just go, "Mmmmm...no, that's not it."

They know damn well why they lost this election; they're just trying to convince their loyal bots that it's something else. And the bots believe them because that's what bots do, and they go, "Yeah! Racists and other bad people!" The new narrative, considering that 42% of women voted for Trump so they can't legitimately say that he was horribly unpopular with women anymore, is that women who voted for The Donald have some kind of hatred for their own sex. Like a mental disorder. :lol:

Not surprisingly, the bots have picked this up and started flinging it around like dogs with a new squeaky toy.

It's ridiculous the crap they come up with, and scary that so many mindless drones want to believe them. It's a cult, I'm telling you. I've said this a number of times and nobody seems to want to entertain that notion, but Dem voters display the classic characteristics of cult members. Here's the checklist:

http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

Check, check, check, etc. So how does society deprogram so many people?

SamSpade

It's ridiculous the crap they come up with, and scary that so many mindless drones want to believe them. It's a cult, I'm telling you. I've said this a number of times and nobody seems to want to entertain that notion, but Dem voters display the classic characteristics of cult members. Here's the checklist:

Well they're so sold on the "Russians hacked my emails" story that EVERY time Wikileaks shows an email that is unflattering, it's that the Russians intercepted it and changed the emails. Kind of destroys any misconception that the emails THEMSELVES are secure but hey....

The thing is, this sort of thing only matters if you're important. When you're some schmuck way down the Hillary structure, EVEN IF IT'S TRUE, they're not going to waste time constructing a slightly embarrassing narrative. And from what I've seen, even the best Russian STILL have a hard time understanding typical American interaction. We have Russian professors still convinced that the U.S. is going to divide into several separate nations under the control of different parts of the world.

Occam's Razor in its easiest form - the simplest answer tends to be the right one. What am I to believe, that the Russians hacked a presumably secure system to embarrass someone - or they said it themselves, thinking no one would read it?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Look on the bright side...

if some horrific disaster ever strikes, the progbots Will be the first to die.

they lack the reasoning skills to survive.

Plus they are densely packed in target rich urban areas.