America Called Bull#### on the Cult of Clinton

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
America Called Bull#### on the Cult of Clinton
The one good thing about Trump’s win? It shows a willingness among Americans to blaspheme against saints and reject the religion of hollow progressiveness.

By the Cult of Hillary Clinton, I don't mean the nearly 62 million Americans who voted for her. I have not one doubt that they are as mixed and normal a bag of people as the Trumpites are. No, I mean the Hillary machine—the celebs and activists and hacks who were so devoted to getting her elected and who have spent the past week sobbing and moaning over her loss. These people exhibit cult-like behavior far more than any Trump cheerer I've come across.

Trump supporters view their man as a leader "fused with the idea of the nation"? Perhaps some do, but at least they don't see him as "light itself." That's how Clinton was described in the subhead of a piece for Lena Dunham's Lenny Letter. "Maybe [Clinton] is more than a president," gushed writer Virginia Heffernan. "Maybe she is an idea, a world-historical heroine, light itself," Nothing this nutty has been said by any of Trump's media fanboys.

"Hillary is Athena," Heffernan continued, adding that "Hillary did everything right in this campaign… She cannot be faulted, criticized, or analyzed for even one more second."

That's a key cry of the Cult of Hillary (as it is among followers of L. Ron Hubbard or devotees of Christ): our gal is beyond criticism, beyond the sober and technical analysis of mere humans. Michael Moore, in his movie Trumpland, looked out at his audience and, with voice breaking, said: "Maybe Hillary could be our Pope Francis."

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The webpage cannot be found.

What you can try:

Retype the address
Go back to the previous page
Search using this form:

:gossip: When the auto-censor kills a dirty word in your link, the linkie no workie.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:gossip: When the auto-censor kills a dirty word in your link, the linkie no workie.

yeah, really ... you cannot figure out link, or google the title replacing #### with s h i t <--- Minus the spaces

Hijinx

George has had the red ass ever since he lost the promotion to Captain of the Enterprise.
Something else may have helped it along.