Trump registered eight companies in Saudi Arabia during campaign: report

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" Donald Trump registered eight companies during his presidential campaign that appear to be tied to hotel interests in Saudi Arabia, according to a report in The Washington Post.

The president-elect registered the companies in August 2015, shortly after launching his presidential bid, according to The Post.

The companies were registered under names such as THC Jeddah Hotel and DT Jeddah Technical Services, according to financial disclosure filings.The names of the companies registered appeared similar in pattern to how Trump named other companies connected to hotel deals registered in foreign cities, according to The Post. The president-elect names companies after cities in the state in which he is dealing with. Jiddah, also spelled Jeddah, is the second-biggest city in Saudi Arabia.

The Post reported that by the time of Trump's May financial filing, four of those companies in which the president-elect was the president or director were still active. The president-elect has in the past said he wants to protect the oil-rich Arab kingdom. "

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306990-trump-appeared-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
" Donald Trump registered eight companies during his presidential campaign that appear to be tied to hotel interests in Saudi Arabia, according to a report in The Washington Post.

In case you have been asleep all this time. TRUMP won the election.

He's my president.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Donald Trump registered eight companies during his presidential campaign that appear to be tied to hotel interests in Saudi Arabia, a

Hmm. That sounds suspicious to me. Suspiciously like..........doing the business that he has always done in the manner in which he had always done it.

That author's name should be changed to "Obvious"...first name, Captain.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Hmm. That sounds suspicious to me. Suspiciously like..........doing the business that he has always done in the manner in which he had always done it.

That author's name should be changed to "Obvious"...first name, Captain.

This was one of my big worries with Trump; that these deals would affect his ability to govern. If this story is true, how can Trump deal with SA, who is breeding the very terrorists we are tying to destroy? Will he look out for his own interests in these business ventures, or look out for the country that elected him?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This was one of my big worries with Trump; that these deals would affect his ability to govern. If this story is true, how can Trump deal with SA, who is breeding the very terrorists we are tying to destroy? Will he look out for his own interests in these business ventures, or look out for the country that elected him?

The president-elect registered the companies in August 2015

So..you would have preferred him stop doing business because he decided to run?

Not me.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

The president-elect registered the companies in August 2015, shortly after launching his presidential bid, according to The Post.

The companies were registered under names such as THC Jeddah Hotel and DT Jeddah Technical Services, according to financial disclosure filings.The names of the companies registered appeared similar in pattern to how Trump named other companies connected to hotel deals registered in foreign cities, according to The Post. The president-elect names companies after cities in the state in which he is dealing with. Jiddah, also spelled Jeddah, is the second-biggest city in Saudi Arabia.

The Post reported that by the time of Trump's May financial filing, four of those companies in which the president-elect was the president or director were still active. The president-elect has in the past said he wants to protect the oil-rich Arab kingdom. "

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306990-trump-appeared-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia

How many businesses have Clinton and Obama registered.. anywhere.. or anytime???

How many American Minorities, homosexuals or transgenders have they employed?

Who's the racist, and homophobe again?

PsyOps

Pixelated
So..you would have preferred him stop doing business because he decided to run?

Not me.

Doing business with foreign nations will have their consequences; especially is they are potential enemies. Saudi Arabia is not our friend. Saudi Arabia is a breeding ground for terrorists. Trump might learn the hard way that they will run his businesses out of there if he doesn't cooperate with them. So, this demands the question: what will Trump do regarding Saudi Arabia? If you don't have concerns about this, then I would say you're just like the people that supported Hillary. I'm not accusing Trump of anything at this point; I'm only saying I have concerns. Can Trump be blackmailed because of his overseas ventures?

The other aspect of this is... the left will accuse him of pay-for-play anyway. Trump will be fighting this battle his entire presidency. You can bank on it.