An article that the boy was going to link to..

tommyjo

Hijinx

With each and every one of your posts.

Yeah he isn't even Inaugurated yet and already some half-assed dress designer refuses to make a dress for Malania.

LMAO as if she needs a dress to look good . Woowoo

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sounds a lot like the sh!t you've been posting about Mr. Obama. The uninformed, ignorant rage exemplifies by the far right is really no different than uninformed ignorant rage by the far left. Ignorance is still ignorance and it is still on FULL display here every day.
Nah nah nah...made ya look.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Great article, Gil, and I love your thread title! Thanks for posting! LIKE!

This is a good a place as any to post these quotes, because there are so many political threads running. These two quotes struck me today, so much, that I wrote them down to post on the forum.

"I'll break tradition if Trump threatens American values". (Barack Hussein Obama)

My comment: He has threatened American values since day one in office. What a hypocritical traitor. :boo:

"They (libprogs) have no moral compass, but claim moral equivalence." (Charles Payne/Fox Biz)

My comment: He is a true patriot. And, yeah, he is blacker than Obama. :yay:

One more comment. All people in the world have some black heritage. I prob have more than the average because I was born in the south. This whole black/white thing is a crock (humor attempt :lol:). Seriously, y'all, Trump's election reaction is getting out of control. I hope it ends well. God bless, America. :patriot:

One more thing. I grew up in that whole segregated, marching, Rosa Parks thing right in my midst. My parents always taught me (and my bros) not to be racist. Well, to this day, I am not; very much the opposite. I am sick of libprogs telling me (if I don't agree with them) that I am racist. Actually, they are the racists. Period. Ok. That's all. Nite nite, y'all.

Last edited: