'Hail Trump!': Neo-Nazis Salute the President Elect

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" “Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!”

That’s how Richard B. Spencer saluted more than 200 attendees on Saturday, gathered at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C., for the annual conference of the National Policy Institute, which describes itself as “an independent organization dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world.”

Spencer has popularized the term “alt-right” to describe the movement he leads. Spencer has said his dream is “a new society, an ethno-state that would be a gathering point for all Europeans,” and has called for “peaceful ethnic cleansing.”

For most of the day, a parade of speakers discussed their ideology in relatively anodyne terms, putting a presentable face on their agenda. But after dinner, when most journalists had already departed, Spencer rose and delivered a speech to his followers dripping with anti-Semitism, and leaving no doubt as to what he actually seeks. He referred to the mainstream media as “Lügenpresse,” a term he said he was borrowing from “the original German”; the Nazis used the word to attack their critics in the press.

“America was until this past generation a white country designed for ourselves and our posterity,” Spencer said. “It is our creation, it is our inheritance, and it belongs to us.” "

[SUP]http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/[/SUP]

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Boy's expert.jpg

This is the guy Boy believes speaks with some sort of authority.

PsyOps

Pixelated
When they start blocking our streets, threatening the other side with violence, destroying our cities, and killing cops then I'll worry about these people. When Trump invites these people into the Whitehouse, with a heroes welcome, then I'll worry about who Trump really is.

The most hateful people of our generation are Black Lives Matter. Cities are in ruin and people are dead in their name. They should be deemed a domestic terrorist group. And Obama game them a seat at a table in the Whitehouse; and you poor losers on the left are worried about a few pinheads throwing the Heil Hitler crap?

PsyOps

Pixelated
and this guy has WHAT to do with Trump Exactly?

Come on GURPS, guilt by association. The mere fact that they support Trump, even though Trump can't control who supports him, is enough evidence for these intolerant people to accuse Trump of being a racist. It's like this... If I own a 7-11, and a neo-Nazi thug comes in and buys a pack of cigarettes, I am a racist for selling it to him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Does the Left *really* want to dig up every fringe nut who happens to support Trump and try to make them a representative of the party as a whole? Because we could have a field day with Hillary. AND Bernie, for that matter. And that's just the elected ones in Congress and at the state level, and the dysfunctionals in Hollywood. We don't even have to go into the ghettos and ferret out drug dealers and cop killers.

Bushy23

and this guy has WHAT to do with Trump Exactly ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer

I see no interactions between Trump and Spencer .... this is more progressive bs

Richard Spencer, who heads the white supremacist think tank National Policy Institute, started the "Alt-right" movement and coined the term. Under Steve Bannon’s leadership, Breitbart has given favorable coverage to the white supremacist Alt Right movement. Trump hired Steve Bannon.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Under Steve Bannon’s leadership, Breitbart has given favorable coverage to the white supremacist Alt Right movement. Trump hired Steve Bannon.

I do not see it that way

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

but hey something new from Salon:

History of the alt-right: The movement isn’t just Breitbart and white nationalists — it’s worse

The alt-right, on the other hand, is more concerned about concepts such as nation, race, civilization and culture. Spencer has worked hard to rebrand white nationalism as a legitimate political movement. Explicitly rejecting the notion of racial supremacy, Spencer calls for the creation of separate, racially exclusive homelands for white people.

since when is being for ones country a bad thing

Last edited: