Oh, Mooch is gonna love this one!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
It is not to be missed on December 16.

Barry.jpg

All about him and his white girlfriend at Columbia University.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Might be interesting. Not sure if the implication is that his wife thinks he never dated anyone before her, but it still looks like it might be interesting.

The actress playing the plaything looks a thousand times better than our current first lady.

This_person

The actress playing the plaything looks a thousand times better than our current first lady.

"Plaything"? Really? You're in 7th grade?

There were rumors of the president fooling around during the 2008 campaign, and Mrs. Obama sent the woman packing to another continent. She's had two kids with the Prez. I'm thinking she's not too worried about an actress playing a compilation of women against an actor playing a man she never met in a time she wasn't around.

Could be an interesting movie, though. Good find!

GregV814

"Plaything"? Really? You're in 7th grade?

There were rumors of the president fooling around during the 2008 campaign, and Mrs. Obama sent the woman packing to another continent. She's had two kids with the Prez. I'm thinking she's not too worried about an actress playing a compilation of women against an actor playing a man she never met in a time she wasn't around.

Could be an interesting movie, though. Good find!

Do you recall all the photos of the the Obama girls as infants, toddlers and entering first grade????? No, me either....they too are actors...

Hijinx

I haven't been to see a movie in 20 years. I doubt this one will be a big draw for me, but I guess some will watch it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who cares? It will tank just like that dumb movie about Barry and Mooch's first date tanked.

This_person

Must be Photoshop. Or Disney animatronics.

:jet:

Don't get me wrong, I'm good with a lot of conspiracy theories. Clinton killed Foster? Sure. Obama bowed to the Saudi king? Saw it with my own eyes.

The kids are paid actors? Naw, I'm not going there.