How to handle irritating guests this Thanksgiving

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.mypanhandle.com/news/bay-county-woman-ends-party-by-shooting-at-guests

A Bay County woman who felt like her visitors had overstayed their welcome opened fire on them early Monday morning.

"The suspect's boyfriend stated to investigators that he has told his girlfriend that once someone is told to leave their property three times, she is to go get the gun and shoot it at the ground," the news release states. "If that does not work, she is to shoot people in the leg."

The guests definitely got the message and left, but one of them was struck in the leg, deputies wrote. Savell's boyfriend was also hit with a bullet in the leg.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Savell's boyfriend was also hit with a bullet in the leg.

As long as he gets the same number of warnings as anybody else he doesn't have any reason to bitch.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
if someone brings a gun to the living room, and it isn't show and tell, its time to GTFO

DEEKAYPEE8569

Well NO: They didn't get the message. That's the problem.
She told them 3 times they didn't get it.
She shot into the ground, they didn't get it.
Finally she had to shoot them in the leg before they got it.

Evidently no one in the household has an elevator that goes to the top floor.

Before I read the article, I thought to myself, 'I bet there was alcohol involved.' Then I read the second sentence/paragraph. YUP.....'magine that, huh?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
BF to GF: After you tell them 3 times, shoot them in the leg. No, don't call the police. Shoot them.