US Army Gold Star recipients’ family booed leaving flight

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/...light-sacramento-phoenix-john-perry-dover-afb

The Gold Star family of a California soldier who recently gave his life in Afghanistan was booed as they exited a flight on their way to Dover Air Force Base, Trace Gallagher reported.

US Army Sergeant John Perry was killed in a suicide attack inside Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan earlier this year.

Stewart Perry was flying in coach, along with his wife and daughter, to accept his son's remains at the Delaware installation.

The Perrys were jeered by and subjected to inappropriate remarks from First Class passengers as they disembarked the first leg of their trip-- from Sacramento to Phoenix, Stewart Perry said.

MR47930

Saw this on the news last night and I don't think this article tells the whole story. I don't think they were booed for being a military family going to collect their sons remains.
The way they reported it on the news was that the crew came over the intercom and said "everyone remain seated while this one family in the back gets off first." Again, I don't think it was relayed that their son died in combat by the crew. If it was, those first class passengers should be choked out.