Power Washing

DEEKAYPEE8569

Looking for somebody in the California/L'town/H'wood/L.P. areas.

Two structures: Detached garage and 3 Bedroom rambler.

Last edited:

DEEKAYPEE8569

TIM TAYLOR.jpg
This ain't GEICO, there are some things a "caveman" can't do. :biggrin:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Simpson Pressure Washer

MDL# 60850 :yay: This thing is the cat's a**!
Put all the connections together; sans Teflon tape, gassed and oiled what needs gas-n-oil; primed the pump; started 'er with two pulls, and it was off to the races.
I can say I'm rahthah pleased with the result. The north end of the garage and the house are the original color again. When it warms up just a tad more, I'll hit the six sides I didn't get to yesterday.

DEEKAYPEE8569

MDL# 60850 :yay: This thing is the cat's a**!
Put all the connections together; sans Teflon tape, gassed and oiled what needs gas-n-oil; primed the pump; started 'er with two pulls, and it was off to the races.
I can say I'm rahthah pleased with the result. The north end of the garage and the house are the original color again. When it warms up just a tad more, I'll hit the six sides I didn't get to yesterday.
Going back and forth between my initial objective and nit-noid things on my to-do list, I finally finished yesterday afternoon, just as it began to rain. When I started, I was holding the spray wand one-handed; like a pistol. By the time I finished, I was holding the spray wand with both hands; looking down the end of it; like a rifle. Keeping 3000PSI going where you want it to go is a workout.
Next project.....cleaning the gutters.

Last edited:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Going back and forth between my initial objective and nit-noid things on my to-do list, I finally finished yesterday afternoon, just as it began to rain. When I started, I was holding the spray wand one-handed; like a pistol. By the time I finished, I was holding the spray wand with both hands; looking down the end of it; like a rifle. Keeping 3000PSI going where you want it to go is a workout.
Next project.....cleaning the gutters.
Cleared the "sludge" this past weekend..... Fear of heights and vertigo be dam*ed. It just took a while. /:-\

Last edited: