That didn't take long...

Saiga

So is there any difference in paying tens of millions of dollars for all the hundreds of trips/ vacations that the Obama family took?
Pot, meet kettle.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Boy, right at the top, too, so you didn't even have to look hard for it or even read all those big words:

The Secret Service is required to protect the First Family wherever they go. While they're at Trump Tower, that may mean renting office space there - and paying taxpayer dollars to Donald Trump himself.

Instead of getting all jacked up and looting the CVS because of what *may* happen, can you kids wait until, you know, something actually happens?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Further down, which would require some reading skills:

Ron Kessler, an expert on the US Secret Service, told CNN that the plan could actually save the government money , because renting the building means they don’t have to stay in hotels.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Boy, right at the top, too, so you didn't even have to look hard for it or even read all those big words:

The Secret Service is required to protect the First Family wherever they go. While they're at Trump Tower, that may mean renting office space there - and paying taxpayer dollars to Donald Trump himself.

Is this anything like the Clinton's renting out the garage on their property for the Secret Service to headquarter all their protecton activities for the former first lady, secretary of state, candidate for President and her husband?

Hijinx

Is this anything like the Clinton's renting out the garage on their property for the Secret Service to headquarter all their protecton activities for the former first lady, secretary of state, candidate for President and her husband?

The secret Service is buying that house for Hillary.
Trump isn't taking a salary so that's money saved.
I don't imagine it will take too many SS agents to guard Melania, Trump already has security in the building.
TJ is just whining, she thinks she has discovered a big scandal.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...-Secret-Service-could-rent-Trump-Tower-floors

From one of your own ridiculous sources... so you all can't scream.

President Elect Trump profiting from the Presidency...already. How ethically challenged and probably well thought out, too. Melania isn't staying in NY because their kid is in school. She's staying in order to play rental agent and fill up lots of unrented space in Trump Towers!

Kind of like what the Clintons did in NY isn't it?

Charged the gov't to lease outbuildings on their property for the Secret Service.. Enough to cover their mortgage and then some.

Clintons are probably pissed because Trump is smarter than the two of them and can work almost anything to his advantage...

But again.. Point out for us (again) what it is he's doing that's illegal..

Last edited:

GregV814

Quit trying to make any ridicule of ToJo. It makes her feel sad. You guys just keep bringing up pesky FACTS and it hurts her. It does..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... IMG_0456.jpg

:rolleyes:

Hijinx

Do you think TJ knows the difference between a cow pie and a Horse Apple?
I doubt it she doesn't know sh1t.

SamSpade

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...-Secret-Service-could-rent-Trump-Tower-floors

From one of your own ridiculous sources... so you all can't scream.

President Elect Trump profiting from the Presidency...already. How ethically challenged and probably well thought out, too. Melania isn't staying in NY because their kid is in school. She's staying in order to play rental agent and fill up lots of unrented space in Trump Towers!

For all your bellyaching - you're allowing yourself to do EXACTLY what you accuse others on here of doing for the last eight years....

Taking any and all issues against the new President, every phrase, every "scandal" - anything to discredit him.
You are so locked into it, you seriously are blind to it. Because at this point, anything that you deem credible becomes true.

To be sure, lots of people do this, but you're doing it after years of accusing others.

Don't worry - Trump has LOTS of people who hate him enough to keep him busy with real or imagined scandal for years.
If it has a shred of traction to it, it WILL make the news. If it doesn't, you're spinning your wheels and doing what others on the right do - gearing yourself up over nothing.

You call us all morons, BUT you *will* turn into a silly partisan shill in the next couple years.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I can't even imagine how painfully embarrassing it must be to be tj. Another reason I blocked (her?). I felt so bad for her when reading her sad posts. I'm embarrassed that I was ever a democrat, but at least it was due to ignorance, and not brainwashing.

Hijinx

ou call us all morons, BUT you *will* turn into a silly partisan shill in the next couple years.

She has been a partisan shill since she came here, why would she change?

Hijinx

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Further down, which would require some reading skills:

Ron Kessler, an expert on the US Secret Service, told CNN that the plan could actually save the government money , because renting the building means they don’t have to stay in hotels.

If Trump owns the building, he might just comp the rent or reduce the rent. Hey, he's already saving us money by not taking a SALARY. Saving the US Taxpayers $400,000. a YEAR. But, yeah - the Lefties don't take that into account. :rolleyes:

Bann

PREMO Member
The secret Service is buying that house for Hillary.
Trump isn't taking a salary so that's money saved.
I don't imagine it will take too many SS agents to guard Melania, Trump already has security in the building.
TJ is just whining, she thinks she has discovered a big scandal.

:yay:

Bann

PREMO Member
Kind of like what the Clintons did in NY isn't it?

Charged the gov't to lease outbuildings on their property for the Secret Service.. Enough to cover their mortgage and then some.

Clintons are probably pissed because Trump is smarter than the two of them and can work almost anything to his advantage

But again.. Point out for us (again) what it is he's doing that's illegal..

He keeps proving it over and over again, too. :lmao: