Boarding

Sioranth

I'm putting out feelers for boarding for my two geldings. I'm not looking for a fancy facility as one of my guys is pretty much retired and the other is my trail horse. I don't need an indoor or access to a trainer or eventing. It would be nice if there were some pastures or trails on-site to go hack out on though. :) I'm very willing to come down daily and feed/clean up after my horses for a reduced rate, but would prefer that hay is provided by the owner so that I don't have to worry about getting it trucked in. It would also be nice if the owner/caretaker is available daily just in case of inclement weather or other situations where I might not be able to make it down to care for them. I would like to stay within 10 to 15 miles of Brandywine, MD. I don't require trailer parking. I do have quite a bit of tack so a dry tack room or other area to store it would be great. I'm perfectly fine with just a private residence that offers boarding. It doesn't need to be a "horse facility." :)

Thanks!

Roman

I'm putting out feelers for boarding for my two geldings. I'm not looking for a fancy facility as one of my guys is pretty much retired and the other is my trail horse. I don't need an indoor or access to a trainer or eventing. It would be nice if there were some pastures or trails on-site to go hack out on though. :) I'm very willing to come down daily and feed/clean up after my horses for a reduced rate, but would prefer that hay is provided by the owner so that I don't have to worry about getting it trucked in. It would also be nice if the owner/caretaker is available daily just in case of inclement weather or other situations where I might not be able to make it down to care for them. I would like to stay within 10 to 15 miles of Brandywine, MD. I don't require trailer parking. I do have quite a bit of tack so a dry tack room or other area to store it would be great. I'm perfectly fine with just a private residence that offers boarding. It doesn't need to be a "horse facility." :)

Thanks!
I can't help you, but welcome to the forums!