Women

Bacall

I'm trying to compile a list of movies with women who kick ass. The only two coming to mind are Demi Moore in G. I. Jane and Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. What movies have you seen with women who kick ass?

BuddyLee

Football addict
How's about Segorney Weaver (sp) in the Alien movies?

Or that chick who played the mother in Mommy Dearest? :lol:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by frankie
I'm trying to compile a list of movies with women who kick ass. The only two coming to mind are Demi Moore in G. I. Jane and Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. What movies have you seen with women who kick ass?

Ripley in Alien. Sigourney Weaver

Trinity in The Matrix. Carrie-Anne Moss

Lee-Loo in the Fifth Element. Milla Jovovich

Sarah Conner in Terminator 2: Linda Hamilton.

Mystique from X-Men kicks major ass. Rebecca Romaine-Lettuce.

Elektra Nachios in Daredevil was right tough. Jennifer Garner.

I guess you could say Lara Croft - but if you get right down to it, that was more eye-candy than toughness.

Futher updates as I remember them...

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by RoseRed
Charlie's Angels
I wutched tin minuts of charleez angles da udder nite and i thunk it made me dummer. i culd feel da iq bein suked rite outa my haid.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Pete
I wutched tin minuts of charleez angles da udder nite and i thunk it made me dummer. i culd feel da iq bein suked rite outa my haid.
I never saw it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you want women who literally kick ass or inspirational women who are good role-models?

Bacall

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Do you want women who literally kick ass or inspirational women who are good role-models?

In this particular case, women who kick ass. It was one of the girls ideas. Although, inspirational women might be good down the road. I'll start a thread for that later.