Junk hauling?

Bambesi

Looking for a junk hauling service or person in Calvert (Prince Fred) to take some vacuum cleaners, old exercise equipment, pieces of wood and other junk to dump. Suggestions?

Bambesi

Never heard of Freecycle. If they will pick up and haul my junk away for a reasonable price, then I will consider them/it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Give William a call. http://www.wehaulitout.com/ I've used him several times and he's great. He and his crew are very professional, they get your junk out of your life lickety split, and his prices are very reasonable.

Bambesi

Thanks, Vraiblonde. I will do that! Rosered, believe me, there is nothing that anyone would want. Thanks, though. :)

NextJen

Raisin cane
Looks like you may have already found someone, but, I did use 1-800-GOT-JUNK recently. I was pleased with their service. The two guys on the truck that showed up were very polite and friendly. They made sure they looked at all the items that I wanted to go before they started packing the truck so that they could come up with the most efficient use of space to pack the truck. I had a lot of junk to go - some old furniture in the basement, a couple mattresses, two old gas grills, and misc. other outdoor items. The truck was packed when they pulled away. They charge by space that you fill up in their truck. They gave me an unexpected discount on top of the quoted full-truck price - not sure they do that for everyone, but they probably do.

Good luck!